Comments

• Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Goodnight emily,
    hope your new home is getting there:T

wherever there is:confused:
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Lula-Hula
    Lula-Hula Posts: 7,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I had to logoff due to the new layout :eek:

If anyone has a spare £6000 I was here first:p
    but i'll give you the change lula:A
    :rotfl:

Thanks Numpty, you're all :heart:;)
    I got logged off but all ok now :D

ps - night night Emily xx
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I had to logoff:o the new layout was giving me headache
    it was like reading without my glasses on:confused:
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Lula-Hula
    Naughty thread, go on shoo back over to page 1 ;)
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh a bossy lady:j:cool:
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Lula-Hula
    Bossy yes :p , not sure about the other bit though :rotfl:

Love your way of describing debt on other thread : 2 eyes, nose, mouth etc, same as everyone's but yet different :T .

Dont know what to do Numpty :confused: go for a DMP & have more money each month ... or keep scrimping to pay CC's ( + interest :mad: ) If on a DMp is interest automatically frozen ?
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Lula-Hula wrote: »
    Bossy yes :p , not sure about the other bit though :rotfl:

Love your way of describing debt on other thread : 2 eyes, nose, mouth etc, same as everyone's but yet different :T .

Dont know what to do Numpty :confused: go for a DMP & have more money each month ... or keep scrimping to pay CC's ( + interest :mad: ) If on a DMp is interest automatically frozen ?

The Face thing comes from my (old) depression counceller:A
    but it fits in with debts the same way:cool:

As with the DMP, interest isn't frozen automaticaly (been on mine 5 months ) and i doubt mine will get frozen, I'm paying enough for the barstewrds to get their interest and pay a bit off the balance

The DMP for me is a good thing though,
    better if interest got frozen (DFD 06/12 to 10/11)
    I pay what I can afford, I don't really have to scrimp
    just made a few cut backs, and budgeting is really important

Are you littlemonkey???
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    pania wrote: »
    Hi everybody.

Over the last few weeks we have had a number of "troll" attacks on the boards.

What is a Troll? A troll is a person that posts deliberately provocative, nasty or hurtful comments on threads. They may be a person with no previous connection to the board or someone that has created a pseudonym to get their point made.

If you should get a comment made on any thread you post asking for help and advice please realise this comment is not directed at you personally.
    We really are all a lovely bunch here (oops, modest, sorry) so please ignore these nasty comments and continue to post here as normal.

what should i do if i get a comment made on my thread?

firstly do not respond to the comment as this invariably is what the person wants. At the bottom of the post, on the left hand side is a red "warning" triangle. Click this and then "send" the message that comes up. This will report the message to abuse who will review it's content and delete it.

The person we had this morning was particularly vile and nasty and please believe me is an extreme rarity here.
    Above all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE BOARDS. THIS SITE IS AN ASSET TO SO MANY, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT FEELS THE WORLD IS FALLING IN ON YOU. THERE IS SUCH A WEALTH OF ADVICE HERE TO BE HAD THAT THE COMMENTS OF ONE MUST NOT DETER YOU FROM AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE KNOWLEDGE HERE!!!!

It is testament to the work that martin has done and continues to do that so many people give their time knowledge and experience freely to others, without judgement, to lift people out of the depths of debt crisis

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY RUIN THAT.

Kind wishes
    P

Goodnight bump:A
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • clio
    clio Posts: 3,345 Forumite
    good morning bump lol :)
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Combo Breaker First Post
    That one doesn't count^^^^:p

Good morning all
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family