HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Tiler77
    Tiler77 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Im guessing issued back end of next week
  • Surprisingly it's updated to yesterday's date but still pending.to be fair i didn't submit my return until last Saturday but it's been pending since Wednesday and they took off what i owed them straight away :rotfl:
  • Tiler77
    Quick to to money of you slow to pay what they owe you
  • I just spoke to them seys mine gone to security checks need to wait till 11th may. Claim was for 3727 Gbp:mad::mad::mad:
  • Any one can tell me somthing ????
  • Might be worth checking your return to see if you've made any obvious mistakes, last year there seemed to be a lot of the security check cases on this thread where posters realised they'd filled in the return wrong, particularly with the national insurance
  • Microwave
    Microwave Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've noticed over the last few years that every person who rings up to see what's happening gets security checked. Just be patient and wait, it will come eventually
  • Tiler77
    Malik was yours pending before security checks
  • Malik786
    Malik786 Posts: 6 Forumite
    I phone them on Wednesday adviser said it will b issued tomorrow today i call them been told its for gone security checks your repayment has been generated just going through security checks and i should hear back from them by 11th may the earliest
  • Ashjay1
    Ashjay1 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Payments are never issued that quick and very much doubt they have any information about your repayment
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback