BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Comments

• Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    Cybi-Ping wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Tesco's uniform vouchers are working yet?

Was going to try mine on Monday but they have hardly anything in store as uniform doesn't launch for few weeks yet grrrr
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Luckystar wrote: »
    Had an email invite this evening for Dove advanced hair series youthful vitality range which I have signed up for :) hadn't had a trial from bzz since April so pleased to get this one

I had this invite come in last night at about 5.30 probably about 5 mins after I logged off so inevitably it was full this morning :mad: This is the first one since Optrex

Not too bothered but any extra clubcard points are always except able :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Just been invited to Ristorante Pizzas by Dr Oetker :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Just been invited to Ristorante Pizzas by Dr Oetker :beer:

I just got the pizza one , I now have three , pizza , dove shampoo and f and f school shop
  • jewels49_2
    jewels49_2 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Never had a thing off them and my score never changes no idea how the site works
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    jewels49 wrote: »
    Never had a thing off them and my score never changes no idea how the site works
    Do you log in regularly and do all of the surveys ? I logged in today to accept the campaign and had 9 surveys to do.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jewels49_2
    jewels49_2 Posts: 23 Forumite
    I log in a couple of times a day only had 1 survey in 2 weeks thinking it a waste of my time like Toluna was.
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    i have been a member since it started and haven't been invited for months i login every day
  • Sorry if this makes me sound thick but... where exactly do you post your reviews and comments about products that you try ? Do you just post it on your Facebook page? I have just received the Ristorante Pizzas and am eager to share the conversations that I have had.

I do reports for the Savvy Circle and the Orchard, and they seem much more structured for reporting back. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance.

Roma
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 29 July 2014 at 6:33AM
    Sorry if this makes me sound thick but... where exactly do you post your reviews and comments about products that you try ? Do you just post it on your Facebook page? I have just received the Ristorante Pizzas and am eager to share the conversations that I have had.

I do reports for the Savvy Circle and the Orchard, and they seem much more structured for reporting back. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance.

Roma

You log into bzz and then go into the campaign and then report your reports there.
    You cant do it yet though as the campaign doesnt start until 5th August which gives everyone time to receive there kits.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback