Marks and Spencer discount codes Thread 2

Comments

• like others on this thread, I would rather target vouchers to those who are registered to the forum. I tried to do this by asking somebody who was looking for a voucher to PM for the code.

My post was taken off because I had broken rules ie., the forum states all codes must be posted on the forum.

Quite interestingly the M and S 20% codes I am about to give state on the back "placing this voucher on any website is strictly prohibited and renders the voucher void"

Therefore, to comply with this website potentially voids the code and I breaking the terms to which they were issued to me.

These vouchers are 20% friends and family codes that are valid until tomorrow night for clothing, lingerie and homeware.

To keep my conscious clear with M&S I consider this community to be all my friends! The codes are all unused and therefore if they dont work it is because an unregistered person has nabbed it or a registered user has not acknowledged it.

5BBZ-MZ7ZNN-W6DAAK
    5B4M-WCTGX6-8KUBWL
    5BW4-HCCXBQ-387MWW
    5BC6-NFSVG8-TTXSCK

I hope these save four of you some money.
  • Thankyou Arsenalboy you just saved me 20%:-)
  • Anymore 20% codes please? :)
  • Unused 20% M&S codes clothing, lingerie and homeware. Expires 16 Dec. Please notify when used, thank you.

5BTA-K7828Q-B5BWLK

5BFB-47N93X-UEXTW6
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 16 December 2012 at 9:00PM
    arsenalboy wrote: »
    5BBZ-MZ7ZNN-W6DAAK
    5B4M-WCTGX6-8KUBWL
    5BW4-HCCXBQ-387MWW
    5BC6-NFSVG8-TTXSCK

Three used without acknowledgement it seems:(

I have another two once Deleted_Users' are used.

My codes have now been used.
  • Hi Stormbreaker,

I have just tried to use the other 2 from Deleted_User, but they seem to have been used also, would it be possible to get one of you codes please?

Thanks very much :)
  • Unused 20% M&S codes clothing, lingerie and homeware. Expires 16 Dec. Please notify when used, thank you.

5BTA-K7828Q-B5BWLK

EXT5BFB-47N93X-UW6

Hi,

Thanks for the codes, unfortunately they have already been used.

Thanks again

tornado
  • Blanc
    Blanc Posts: 58 Forumite
    CETP-W7JRCM-UU7D8E, WWXB-LUX4LM-WXPQ4T,XA22-XDURSM-TWQC4M,LG47-QKC6BZ-LTKNWE,CEC4-XZRXY6-32FMGF,WWAZ-8TU2T8-54E2AY,XAGM-2DV4GV-ME3SLP,LG4N-PRAQ4A-5LT2NX. I hope these codes will be of some help.
  • Thanks Blanc I used CEC4-XZRXY6-32FMGF :beer:
  • Thank you Blanc :j After days of trying I finally got a code to work :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family