Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for good wishes everyone. It's just a mini break in Stratford upon Avon with some friends to celebrate a birthday. The plan is to see a play and do some sightseeing and eat and drink lots!:)

Hope your DH gets good news and you get away quickly denise . Bon Voyage! :)
  • shiprob195
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks for good wishes everyone. It's just a mini break in Stratford upon Avon with some friends to celebrate a birthday. The plan is to see a play and do some sightseeing and eat and drink lots!:)

Hope your DH gets good news and you get away quickly denise . Bon Voyage! :)

I'm visiting Stratford upon Avon too this weekend. Just a day trip with my new "special friend" :blushing::blushing:
    Slimming world new starter 2/1/17
    :D:D:DWeight loss so far 5 stone 8 lbs

:rotfl:Loss needed to get to target NONE!!! TARGET MEMBER :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    shipr!!!95 wrote: »
    I'm visiting Stratford upon Avon too this weekend. Just a day trip with my new "special friend" :blushing::blushing:

Go you :)
    Enjoy!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options

Is it wrong to read this and think 'whoop whoop shiprob has a friend with benefit'..... go girl x (sorry I have politically correct all day.... and the naughty side has to come out!).

Maman have a great holiday.... try to sneak a photo of shiprob's FWB

Kathryn, make sure you look after yourself. People can live rather well on bread and very little else (I know someone who only had bread, tomato sauce and kitkats for years.... they were okay). Food needs to be pleasure (whether this is enjoying eating, or it giving you some control) xxx

I am thinking 8 weeks means 8lbs. Please x
  • maman
    Options

Unfortunately I'll be home again by the weekend. Hope your ''special friend ' likes a skinny minny! :D
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oooooh, shiny new thread, thanks Kathrynha.

Could you put me down for 0lbs please...
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Unfortunately I'll be home again by the weekend. Hope your ''special friend ' likes a skinny minny! :D

:happyhear:happyhear:happyhear:happyhear:happyhear:happyhear:happyhear:love:love::love::love::love:
  • haras_nosirrah
    Options
    Haven't joined in any of the previous threads but am on slimming world (joined jan 2017) and my target for halloween is 9lb which would take me to target.

9lb target
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • maman
    Options
    Haven't joined in any of the previous threads but am on slimming world (joined jan 2017) and my target for halloween is 9lb which would take me to target.

9lb target

Welcome! How much have you lost so far? You've done well to get so close to target since the beginning of the year. :)
  • haras_nosirrah
    Options
    I have lost in total 6 and a half stone but did 4 of it on my own pre slimming world. Have been healthy eating since nov 2014 but had a child in april 2016. Long road but nearly there now. Then to just maintain.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure