Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Comments

• JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Thanks for that I had put that I got 1 point for any one who was accepted but then edited it out by mistake so thanks again for pointing it out
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I got the email aswell but dont know anyone that wants to join :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    I got the email also, if anyone wants assistance with joining up.
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    I got the email too.

Never heard of the points thing before, but I'm wondering if the points system is something they use their end to determine whether they send you the perfume each year?

Would make sense, i.e. points awarded for each survey you complete.. those that miss x amount of surveys (and therefore don't meet their required targetted number of points) don't qualify???
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had one too, and I do know someone who wants to join!

Beware though ... the first screen they talk about your Frist Contact - they want Name, Address & Email address ... then, the next screen, they want YOUR details. I cocked it up at first and put my details in!

So, you'll need an email address, and full name AND a home address ...

I'm hoping I might hear a little more from them - think I've only had 3 surveys from them this year!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    lexuslass wrote: »
    I got the email too.

Never heard of the points thing before, but I'm wondering if the points system is something they use their end to determine whether they send you the perfume each year?

Would make sense, i.e. points awarded for each survey you complete.. those that miss x amount of surveys (and therefore don't meet their required targetted number of points) don't qualify???

I think the system is at the moment that each survey is worth 1 point and 5 points = a capital bonds voucher....therefore each referral could be worth £1
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • lexuslass
    LEJC wrote: »
    I think the system is at the moment that each survey is worth 1 point and 5 points = a capital bonds voucher....therefore each referral could be worth £1

oh yes, of course!! I had forgotten all about the capital bonds vouchers!

I'd best start recruiting then!! :D

I do hope they don't get the panel soo big that they can't afford to send out the perfumes though! It is a lovely incentive!
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    How will they penalize you if you can't refer? No perfume?
  • lexuslass
    lucky18 wrote: »
    How will they penalize you if you can't refer? No perfume?

No, I'm pretty sure they won't do that!

I'd forgotten about the vouchers...I reckon the points is just an incentive to get people to recruit more panellists for them.

recruit 5 people, get a £5 voucher.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    I think perhaps as there is an incentive involved then any recruitment should possibly be via the referrers thread so that no MSE board rules are broken....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport