Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Ok it's official I have no willpower. :o

08A8A958-86A5-4368-A03F-746FCCB8006A.jpg

Superdrug the BB creams I got for £2.50 are now down to £1 as if I don't have enough but I didn't have a free gift before. :whistle:

Only went in for my £2 loo rolls and now have to add £4 to my frocky total. :eek:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D

Now evening but hoping all went well for you and not too distressing, I know its upsetting but im sure you coped well x
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tinyshoes wrote: »

Superdrug the BB creams I got for £2.50 are now down to £1 as if I don't have enough but I didn't have a free gift before. :whistle:

Only went in for my £2 loo rolls and now have to add £4 to my frocky total. :eek:

Haha, Oh Tiny, I know I shouldn't laugh, but you're very funny in this challenge! I'm feeling every anxious feeling with you and think you've only bought sensible bargains. Try to live off of £100 for food and drink for this month only, don't count all that wine in your overall total.xx:beer:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    ----> News right, oh no, W now require a purchase before free coffee in some stores :(. Wonders out loud if the free newspaper, free mag (after MyW kicks in) counts - you sometimes have to add something anyway depending on the newspaper to get the price down :D.

Anon

oh drat - have to go and see if this includes my Waitrose as its classed as a little Waitrose
    Ours is en route to a nice little park with a big pond, disused quarry so on Sunday we went via Waitrose, got our nice free coffees and had them at the park with a muesli bars followed by three swift circuits if the pond :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Is this with Santander by any chance? We have two ending 1st December and they are offering 0.5%

No izzey.
    Halifax is dropping to 0.05% soon, so 50p on £1000.00.
    Absolutely crazy.....:(
    All help would be appreciated!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Email to say Dove minis are instock, but now they are OOS again apparently. :rotfl:

I got awarded triple points all month as a welcome and quadruple points for b/day bonus - they are a bit early with this, it's not till next week.

Tiny, you make me smile and I feel loads better about my frugal spend which is technically over-budget at this point in the month. :eek:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tinyshoes wrote: »

I also dont need to get more BB cream but for £1 and a free gift then i would be seriously tempted - i imagine these will only be found in store rather than online
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    marrbett wrote: »
    Haha, Oh Tiny, I know I shouldn't laugh, but you're very funny in this challenge! I'm feeling every anxious feeling with you and think you've only bought sensible bargains. Try to live off of £100 for food and drink for this month only, don't count all that wine in your overall total.xx:beer:

:D Glad I am making people smile. :rotfl:

Trouble is I now realise how much I usually spend without even giving it a second thought. I really did need a new pink bra you know. :rotfl: Not sure about the jumper/skirt outfit now I have had time to think about it. :o

Still I was good in waities they had one of their huge birthday cake sized cupcakes £4.99 down from £20. And I left it there. In fact I came out empty handed, only went to see if they had the corona. :money:

I am going to keep my running total, wine is actually only £34.50 of it. :rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Good evening paw sniffers :D

Anyone venturing out tonight check the cheese aisle in A.
    Lots of RTC's. I got this Philly for 50p and the own brand for 44p

There was also Paneer, Halloumi, mozzarella......lots of different ones with dates on some well into next year:)

I'm going back tomorrow to get more for the Christmas cheesecakes:)

9AB387FB-32C2-4220-8CD8-EDF2D891D13F_zpsojfgsdfb.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    mhoc wrote: »
    I also dont need to get more BB cream but for £1 and a free gift then i would be seriously tempted - i imagine these will only be found in store rather than online

I think so mhoc it's just the extra light shade that are a £1, the Poole store had 1 yesterday but you need 2 for the free gift to be free. ;) I was other side of town for waities this afternoon...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure