Sainsburys Womens clothing inc handbags ALL SALE ITEMS £1!!!

Comments

• pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    there was some bits still half price. but also some bits marked half price that went through £1 so worth scanning to find out :-)
  • sahara007
    sahara007 Posts: 199 Forumite
    I feel a trip down to my local store in order.... so glad I am off tomorrow!:j
    Lucky wins: The Resident book, Open Season box set & portable DVD player, return flights to Belfast & £100 Ticketmaster, Ringo Starr tickets, L'Oreal gift bag, K-Swiss T-Shirt, Converse Allstars, Parker Pen, Large wash, iron and fold service Johnson Dry Cleaners, Viva La Juicy perfume Juicy Couture, ring and body lotion gift set,
  • Thank you, just popped in everything a £1 including PJ's I spent £8 and saved over £ 100.:T
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Gonna have a look tomoz, but will try not to buy owt I don't need:D;)
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Thanks just got £73 worth for £5!!
  • Lady who served us in Sainsburys tonight said that this event was for today only and ended at midnight. She may be wrong, but that's what she said to us.........
  • Glasgow Braehead Store also has some bargains though going fast! Got two pairs of shoes and a top for £2.50!! Some stuff and all kids stuff still half price though would love to see the kids stuff go down in price too!
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    I can't see them going and taking all the stickers off tonight!!! what a waste of their time. i think if that was the case then they would have stuck a poster above certain aisles saying - items here are £1 ! ???
    I spotted a note for the nightshifters saying there were 5 /6 racks out the back :-)hoping it was for tonight and not last nights!!! lol.
  • Viper_7
    Viper_7 Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    sparkles81 wrote: »
    Thanks just got £73 worth for £5!!

and they still made a profit...
  • Well thank you OP for this. As soon as I read it I headed up the road to our Sainsbury (0.3miles away - BRIDGEND South Wales) and initially, I thought, hmmm, its not on here. Then, I found the rails, tucked hidden away behind swimwear.
    Oh my word. there was only myself and another woman who "Found" this little section, and we kept nudgind each other going "Look at this for a quid / 50p"

So, drum roll please.... I spent £22.50 and, the original prices came to £423!!! they were marked at half price first, but then down to £1 and 0.50p

And, the even better news, the lovely lady working there, who couldnt help giggling at me and my new "Sale friend" as we measured things against each other for our friends sizes (Yes, I got them stuff too!) said, "Come in the morning, cos I have to fill this lot up again, and all the other stuff that is still here that is half price is going in too"

Well, I nearly fell over. Some of the other stuff I saw (and there is LOADS of it there) were jeans, jumpers, cardigans, skirts, you name it, they got it

Guess where I will be at 08:00 am .

Sorry, can't resist

Seriously though, I had some BEAUTIFUL things, tops, cardis, all originally around £20, for a pound and 0.50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure