Make £10 a day May 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Stressed does not cover it, and we were meant to be going on our first family holiday next month but I'm thinking I might have to cancel it :(

It probably depends who you've booked with (and if you've paid a deposit etc) but if you have paid a deposit, rather than losing it you could try asking if you can just change the dates. I have done this before, we were supposed to be going on holiday in June and couldn't afford it and I was able to change it to October.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Thanks for mentioning sun savers. My parents get the Sun so when I was there tonight I downloaded the app on to my mums phone and showed her how to enter the codes. She said they used to do sun perks but then didn't use them. I told her this is just cash in the bank once a month! She is ok with online stuff, not like my dad who is a real technophobe, but is a bit forgetful so I set her up with reminders too. You can enter the codes up to 5 weeks after they are printed so we put 2 in while I was there and I told her to look for any old papers too. They have probably all been recycled by now but hopefully they will remember from now on.

I know people say you can just put 50p in the pot and save buying the paper. But some people like to read it. Plus they have given us bonus codes. On Valentine's day we got a bonus code for entering and there was a problem one day with codes. They gave us triple codes.

They sometimes offer you extra for referring someone who is not already signed up. So tell your Mum to.keep an eye on her emails.

They are bringing back sunperks and while your parents may not find them useful, you might. So when it comes back I will post and you can check.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Zjc77 wrote: »
    Can I join mid month? If I leave it till June I'll forget to do it? If so I'll put £100 for the month to get me started. I need plenty of ideas and motivation your all doing really well.

Hello and welcome. Of course you can. Anyone is welcome to join in at any time.

I will be posting some more ideas, just need to find time.

I'm up late scheduling stuff for eBay. I am pushing myself to get 100 things listed by end of month.

I have managed 4 so far :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I'm up late scheduling stuff for eBay. I am pushing myself to get 100 things listed by end of month.

I have managed 4 so far :o

That's 4 more than me:o.

My Amazon book sales have totally dried up, not had one for weeks:eek:. Now I'm back online (fingers crossed the connection holds) I need to spend as much time as poss getting my Amazon inventory sorted out. At least I quite enjoy doing that, not like eBay;)
  • Aesop
    edited 18 May 2017 at 12:47AM
    Options
    £9.49 Amazon voucher from job spotter.

Job spotter is on here on Mse. It's a smartphone app.

For those of you roaming around , spot a job advertisement, take a snap using app. They allocate points based on job advertisement . Most I got is 87 so far

You can cash out to Amazon any time you wish.
  • fluffig
    fluffig Posts: 433 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They turned up and bought for £50 the item I'd advertised on Facebook :-)
    I am currently going round the house wondering what else I could sell ;-)
  • Aesop
    Options
    fluffig wrote: »
    They turned up and bought for £50 the item I'd advertised on Facebook :-)
    I am currently going round the house wondering what else I could sell ;-)

Amazing! Well done.

Pop over to the eBay forum. Have a look for the thread about things you did not realise would sell. Can't link as laptop doing updates.

Something like things I never thought would sell.

Some interesting ideas ;)

Do you have spare empty ink cartridges? Old coins or notes from holidays? Spare old mobile phones?
  • Aesop
    Options
    I've lost count of where I am. will sort it out tomorrow.

whoops I mean later today.

£10 claimed from consumer pulse

28p from citizenme
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning. Another 46p from citizenme and 10p road kill taking me up to £119.40

Have a good day everyone x
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi all,

Another 0.38p from citizenmeover the past few days...other than that I appear to be a bit stuck! Am planning to ebay lots this weekend....if I can decide which clothes I could live without :o

£148.17 so far for me :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport