Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Comments

• Hi

Thanks for letting me know its not a 3g handset. Where i live in Somerset i cant get 3g anyway - so never use it to connect to the internet.

Are there any codes to unlock a Samsung C300 as im hopeful that once unlocked it will work as normal.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Does MSE have a section where I can upload my t mobile vario + t mob vario III information and be given unlock codes?

Thank you very much
    :beer:
  • inkie
    inkie Posts: 2,609
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Hi. Got a new phone for chrimbo, but seems to be locked to T-mobile. Could I please have an unlocking code so that I can put my O2 sim in please?
    TIA INkie:beer:
  • Browntoa wrote: »
    to unlock samsungs, i would use a clip to unlock them. unlock clips can be bought from ebay for around £5-£10

I've ordered a clip off ebay - will report back with the results.
  • Hi

Can anyone please tell me if I can unlock these 2 handsets on this site?

thank you

Happy New Year
    :beer:
  • amf
    amf Posts: 483
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've got a W220i PAYG locked to Vodaphone. I've done a search and know that there are no free codes.

I've tried 2 local unlockers - both told me that they couldn't unlock the 'phone and advised me to pay Vodaphone to unlock. I phoned Vodaphone and they want £20 to unlock.

I've found these http://www.unlocksearch.com/index.php?ad=adwords&gclid=CNLz65jayJACFRMXQgodhDzbWQ

They offer unlock codes for £3. I'm suspicious that their codes won't work but as it's only £3 I'm tempted to give it a try. Has anyone had success with a W200i unlock from these guys?
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 12 June 2012 at 9:28AM
  • amf
    amf Posts: 483
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    gaming_guy wrote: »
    do you mean the SE w200i or motorola w220i?

if you mean the SE, it should easily be unlocked with SETool (not free)

Thanks:beer: and sorry, I meant SE. I take it that if I keep on trying other unlockers/market stalls I might find one with the SETool? If this tool is required would I be right in thinking that the code unlock is a no no?

Thanks again:)
  • Does no one on here do unlocking codes for any other make besides nokia?

Not everyone likes nokias, i have a samsung E250

Am i right in thinking you only lock a phone to a network once you have put the orignal sim in it?

For instance if you bought a cheap phone on tmobile but dont put the sim in, can you put say a virgin one in and it works?
    Don't push me cos i'm close to the edge!:mad:

Anything posted on here by me is my opinion and my opinion only.......... allegedly lol ;)
  • I have just ordered SE w810i from Virgin.

Is this unlockable with codes?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport