**Make Me Rich This Year eBay or Else!!**

Comments

• Well done Floxxie, I have got 33 listed now am just doing some at the moment. Will have some dressing up clothes to do when the kids go to bed otherwise they will want to keep them if they seem and we have so many.

Am pleased with what I have done so not too worried if I don't get many more done.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Hmmm I've managed to list 23 things so far... I'm still listing, in between watching D.O.I. Some are just relisted items from last time so not much effort was required to add those :S

I did get the remaining furniture on though, so that's good. Reeeeeally hope that they sell!
  • Sparkle80
    Sparkle80 Posts: 1,113 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Eight listed, one with a bid and three with watchers, not too bad so far.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Nickyj
    Nickyj Posts: 231 Forumite
    I've managed to list 52 items this weekend so I now have 128 items listed in total. Have got a few bids. Hope you all sell loads!!!
    Sealed pot member #1950 - £44.79
    Debt free since Dec 2012 :)
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    You are doing really well nickyj on your eBay sales.

I would be very happy with making £100 a week on eBay...but then the time and effort for me to achieve that is almost a full time job in itself :mad:

I have 2 watchers on an item that is priced at £125 so I hope someone bids :p
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • I spent the best part of today photographing & loading things but then I had a problem with the camera so tried to use another & then had trouble with that aswell so gave up in the end. So have quitea few things listed,a couple of which have bids already but the rest will have to wait till the next free listing weekend now. Well done to those who have managed to get so much listed!
    Grocery aim £450pm.Spent £519 August, £584 July, £544 June, £541 May, £549 April, £517 March, £517 Feb,£555 Jan, £573 Dec, £465Nov, £561Oct, £493Sept, £426Aug,£496 Jul, £528Jun, £506May,£498April, £558 March, £500Feb, £500 Jan, £490 Dec, £555 Nov,£566 Oct, £505Sept, £450Aug, £410 July, £437 June, £491 May, £471 April, £440 March, £552Feb, £462Jan
  • HI, I'm new to Ebay, and wonder if any of you lovely experienced sellers can help. I've just sold three items to the same buyer, who's paid for them individually on PayPal. Now it seems silly to send them individually, but the seller had already paid the individual postage. It'll be cheaper to send them as one parcel.
    My DH seems to think that if I send them together and refund the difference I'll be opening myself up to problems if she wants to send them back, but I can't see this happening if I do the refund through PayPal. Any advice? Should I just send them seperately and be done with it?
    Thanks for your help!
  • I gave up with listing and wrapped 10 parcels up instead, am glad as it saves me doing it all in the morning before OH goes to work at lunchtime. Have a few more to wrap up tomorrow but will only be two or 3. Have 36 listed so am happy with that for now, will wait until the next free listing day and do more then.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • I got to 71 listings then gave up. I was aiming for 100 but totally CBA!!! It felt like too much effort this week :S Hopefully there'll be another listing day when I'm feeling more motivated.

kate1979 - I'd probably just send them all separately... that way she can't complain about the postage charged being excessive (as you say, it'll be a lot less if you send them altogether).
  • Nickyj
    Nickyj Posts: 231 Forumite
    Floxxie wrote: »
    You are doing really well nickyj on your eBay sales.

I would be very happy with making £100 a week on eBay...but then the time and effort for me to achieve that is almost a full time job in itself :mad:

I have 2 watchers on an item that is priced at £125 so I hope someone bids :p

Thanks Floxxie! I must admit I am listing practically everyday and I work full time so have to really push myself to find the enthusiasm lol!! It's all worthwhile when I check my paypal account. Hope your £125 item sells!!!
    Sealed pot member #1950 - £44.79
    Debt free since Dec 2012 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family