MSE cashback robo-investing

Options
Hi,

The MSE email back on 29th March offered a link for cashback on robo-investing.
I signed up to the offer of £100 cashback on £350 investment with Wealthify, via this email.

I'm just looking for the general T&Cs again, as I can't remember when or how the cashback gets paid.
But I can't find the details from Wealthify, and the MSE link/page has now been updated with later (lesser) offer of £50 cashback on £500 investment.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Comments

• TheT_2
    TheT_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    According to my calendar it should be paid after 6 months. It'll be paid to Wealthify account iirc.
  • jpaul98
    Options
    Sorry to be resurrecting an old post. I am curious if any one has received the cashback yet.
    The 6 months are now up.
  • Imvrasos
    Imvrasos Posts: 81 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I contacted Wealthify and they advised that cashback payments will start in the second half of the month.

Is anyone aware on the exact date after which we can withdraw our funds, without a cashback clawback? I understand the required investment period is 6 months, which is now complete for most of us that took the offer back in late March.
  • jpaul98
    Options
    Wealthify deposited the £100 into my account this morning. Thanks MSE.
  • flyfisher1
    Options
    Likewise, £100 in my account on the dot.
    Thanks MSE and Wealthify
  • DStu
    DStu Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    I had to get in touch with them to find where it was. They advised it would be in my bank account before 16th Oct, however this didn’t happen. After get in touch with them again, they admitted they made a mistake, and have now said all cashback will be paid before the end of October.
    So just need to wait a bit longer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport