Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

Anyone else's cat tear around the house at 120mph after using the litter tray?
    Mrs Tibby Winkle's creativeness with my rugs last night :eek: Is she secretly trying to trip us up? :cool:

2r40jk7.jpg

looking smug after event :cool:

192s9i.jpg

jj62ro.jpg

2z6cf3n.jpg

our Sophie cat is a lady and likes to use the tray before retiring to bed for the night :) - even better if Oh is doing his nightly ablutions at the same time :)
    (litter tray in the downstairs bathroom)

Treacle cat is a manic digger so if he uses the tray he scatters wood chip in all directions
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Had an email from tsb.
    Current account changing to 3% on £1500 from 4th January!

My 5% rate hasn't lasted long sadly. :(

if you started late then at least you will still have the ?% for spending £100 contactless a bit longer

I expect TSb will see a significant number of people moving £500 out of their current accounts on 4th January, the ones earning the full 5% on two thousand
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Why ? Don't you like sausages.

we like the really meaty 80% sausages especially lincolnshire or herby ones. The Harrogate ones are perfect for us in packs of 6 and Oh does a few roast potatoes to go with them :)

otherwise its the packs of 12 lincolnshire from Asda if we are expecting visitors - its amusing that out offspring eat in fancy over priced restaurants but when they come home they want mince and onions or sausages and mash ;)
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Just saw this fro the others for W corona

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/waitrose.co.uk

Hope link comes out ok..now dashing to pick my new glasses up x

Thanks for this Hillbern, don't have time to go to W as we off to see DS tomorrow. However, just done a test shop in A x
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Nellie no one has replied to my email well yet anyway:( May have to enquire at Wrexham or Chester. Unless anyone on here knows of train journeys that only use Northern trains. :o
    Hi emerald, I have looked at the routes but its the times that are proving more difficult to work out. We'll get there in the end (don't know where yet though) :rotfl:
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Good afternoon elite, hope you are all well. Picked up my M & S orders today (leggings & slippers both with the £5 off). The slippers are quite narrow so they might have to be returned to store as they were (cough) a gift off a friend and I do not have the receipt :rotfl:
    Also picked up Boots order, finally managed some JF so thanks op :)
  • Afternoon all - having a bit like of a battle with Tesco regarding an Acer laptop only 3 months old. A very basic model DS uses it just for Internet and the odd bit of printing. Seemly after trouble shooting from 4 experts the hard drive needs replacing so I have to send it back to Acer.

Acer then confirm it is likely to be a hard drive issue by email and attach a link so I can print off a label, then bang on how it needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap and must withstand being thrown around in a couriers van :eek: as if it arrives damaged then I am responsible and it will only be repaired at my cost or if I choose not to have it repaired then it will only be returned at a cost of £37 :eek: Then advised me of the nearest drop off point for the Courier cheeky gits!

Contacted T Direct and made a complaint. Ts guy was quite helpful said it was ridiculous to expect customers to do all the legwork. He did try to get authorisation to send out a replacement but their Business Team said No:mad: so they are sending label by post :rotfl: and have given me a contact no to arrange pick up plus their assurance that if Acer try and suggest item has arrived damaged then Ts would intervene. What a load of @rsing about :(

Crosse and Blackwell Best of British soups are 5 for £3 in Ts and have just used 5 30p coupons from the Mag making them 30p each. So need to stock up on Mags too as shan't be able to do any printing for a little while :(

Waiting for Gas Safe man to come back as boiler leaking water plus visit to Dentist tomorrow as 2 teeth either side of bridge are aching so that's going be costly. Good job I didn't sign up to Frugal October :rotfl::rotfl:

Now going to have a proper read back to see how my Loverlies are all doing. xx
  • bubbs
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    anyone else got spam for tea?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure