Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Comments

• geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    stef240377 wrote: »
    Recieved an email this morning stating bags will be checked on arrival for recording equipment due to the film life as we know it being shown in UK before USA. Requests mobile phone with recording capabilites left at home.

Last time i went to a screening with 'security' it was two old men in suits with torches, they asked you to open your bags and keep mobiles turned of at all times. Every now and again they'd pop in with night vision goggles to make sure no one was recording the screening. But they weren't bothered about my pic 'n' mix or 2litre bottle of fanta we'd brought in from outside :D
  • quidsinquentin
    quidsinquentin Posts: 42,693 Forumite
    Hi all

If one cannot make a seefilmfirst showing, what's the best way to give the tickets away or not waste them please?

Cheers
    The atmosphere is currently filled with hypocrisy so thick that it could be sliced, wrapped, and sold in supermarkets for a decent price and labeled, 'Wholegrain Left-Wing, Middle-Class, Politically-Correct Organic Hypocrisy'.
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi all

If one cannot make a seefilmfirst showing, what's the best way to give the tickets away or not waste them please?

Cheers

If by change you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"]icantgo@seefilmfirst.com[/EMAIL]
    Other than doing that, you can use sites like freecycle to give your tickets to someone
  • quidsinquentin
    quidsinquentin Posts: 42,693 Forumite
    If by change you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"]icantgo@seefilmfirst.com[/EMAIL]
    Other than doing that, you can use sites like freecycle to give your tickets to someone
    Done - ta.
    The atmosphere is currently filled with hypocrisy so thick that it could be sliced, wrapped, and sold in supermarkets for a decent price and labeled, 'Wholegrain Left-Wing, Middle-Class, Politically-Correct Organic Hypocrisy'.
  • NiKkI_2-2
    NiKkI_2-2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Have tickets for Life As We Know It tomorrow, at odeon, Covent Garden, is this screening now 20.45??
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Saw Wall Street tonight, pretty good, was a long movie i think but i didnt notice the time. defs worth a watch tho slightly predictable... LAWKI tomorrow :)
  • parley
    parley Posts: 693 Forumite
    Hiya
    Does anyone have the link to sky. it was a short link and we had to remove a space -

Thanks
    No reliance should be placed on the above.
  • marvelsc7
    marvelsc7 Posts: 341 Forumite
    :oLife As We know It

Saw the movie tonight. Was an alright film, but predictable. We were told to keep our mobile turned off, before we went in, to watch the movie.
  • marvelsc7
    marvelsc7 Posts: 341 Forumite
    NiKkI wrote: »
    Have tickets for Life As We Know It tomorrow, at odeon, Covent Garden, is this screening now 20.45??

My friend will be going 6:30pm, and has not recieved an e-mail stating otherwise. :o
  • Ok, thank you^^^
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport