PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 2nd December 2012

Comments

• hex2
    hex2 Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Off I go if anyone else wants to join in. Steam press is on ready - at least I will be warmer.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • I'm ironing to keep warm too....
    :jFlylady and proud of it:j
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I will either put another jumper on or turn the heating up a tad to keep warm. Having just had the paid stuff day from hell, the ironing can wait till tomorrow, as can washing windows and hoovering the floors!

Am about to try to find a really easy salmon pasta bake recipe on line. Nothing too complicated for my little brain tonight.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • Dustykitten
    Dustykitten Posts: 16,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks Hex I haven't got very far but have washed up and sent some texts. I need to see if DH has an O2 simm to stock up on washing powder and my favourite wine.

Full GB meeting tonight, joy oh joy oh joy.
    The birds of sadness may fly overhead but don't let them nest in your hair
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have done a HHI and s+s'd the downstairs loo. I really need to get the upstairs bathroom but that will wait till tomorrow.
    Dinner is cooked and the dog is in and fed.
    Uniforms and lunches are ready for tomorrow too.
    Having a chill out now and when OH comes in and has his food, I will do dishes and s+s the kitchen.............
  • hex2
    I did the washed uniform ironing (if that makes sense) but still plenty more to churn through.

Emptied the dust out ready to hoover and then the boys announced they were starving so a swift round of turkey, salad and crusty bread was produced. I knew there was a logical reason for the test run turkey.

DW has finished and needs emptying (yawns) and the sheets are in the TD.

CY it might be interesting for your DD to ask for some feedback on her interview?
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • ionafan
    ionafan Posts: 4,423 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Just heard on the radio that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant.

I must move from here and do a HHC

My immediate thought was "Why, is the Duchess coming to visit you?" :rotfl:
    ...but obviously not, if she is in hospital.

She and the Duke were both in our area last week. DH came home complaining that his 7-minute drive to work had turned into 37 minutes because of the security checks at our local hospital (which they were opening) and the resulting traffic jam at the traffic lights. Good thing she's not there now - there's a lot of Novovirus around.

I had horrible morning sickness too, and it lasted for 9 months each time. I was beautifully slim when my babies were born - can't think what's gone wrong since! :o

Today I can see carpet in my study for the first time for a fortnight... and the clutter in the living room is all DH's :D
  • Anyone know the whereabouts of Pigpen? It's been ages since I saw her post on here. Hope she's okay.

Lamewolf - you are absolutely right re cloth ears - I may as well be mute when he's off on one!

I'm going to check on dinner now - whoopsied chuck steak £1.50 for a massive slab and whoopsied dumplings 14p with leftover veg in the stew pot nom nom nom.

TMD xx
    Decluttering junk and debt in 2016
    Debts - Vanquis £3500 1/1/16; DFD - when I'm dead with £100,000,000+ interest :eek: UPDATED Feb 2016 £2739.80; DFD June 2016 :j
    Next - £1500 1/1/16 DFD about 10 years time. UPDATED Feb 2016 £1371.16; DFD July 2016 :j
    THE GOAL IS TO HAVE NO DEBT BY THE END OF 2016
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've put the dishes in hot soapy water......................
  • hex2
    Happy Birthday Mrs Chaos

I have put the sheets back on the bed, another load in the washer, hoovered downstairs and put the ironing away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure