Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    The app normally also sends an email to your gmail account for any gift card wins.

Unfortunately no notifications:( I think you only get one if you open the envelope.
    Tomorrow is another day, another opportunity:)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    La la la la la la.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    From tomorrow, lOok for wombles :D

10p off per litre with £50 spend @ morrisons
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :) in hotel room with them laid out on bed. First time in 2 years they are in same bed :A
    all good, meal in Wetherspoons :)

video call with That Sister in Fazakerley, eating chinese in the travelodge,

all going to plan.

I'm on tablet here, battery running out.

pushed commode through streets :rotfl:

Most of our family here came over into room, there was 17 of us in this room :D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    Has anyone received the road map from DM?

No I haven't received the AA atlas yet.:(
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had to return something to Sainsbobs yesterday and was baffled by the last four digits of the credit card number on the receipt - I didn't seem to have a card matching. Fortunately the kind CSA said he didn't mind which card I used.

Have now found out that Android Pay shows a completely different credit card number on the receipt to the one you have stored. Apparently it's a security measure.

But could make returning items difficult.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Thanks, according to this it just says ‘add a Visa card ‘. Doesn’t say only certain banks?

https://www.android.com/intl/en_uk/pay/promotions/visa/
    * Terms & Conditions
    *Open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 16+ who either (a) activate their first Visa card on Android Pay during the enrolment period (24 October 2017 - 31 January 2018) and make qualifying payments within 30 days of activation or (b) who have activated, but not yet used, a Visa card on Android Pay before the enrolment period and make qualifying payments before 23:59 (UK time) 22 November 2017. Each qualifying payment will entitle each eligible user to either an instant win gift or an entry to the weekly prize draw (unless you elect to apply the payment to another eligible Android Pay promotion). Maximum 10 qualifying payments per day. Maximum 10 shares per day. Entry limited to one card per person. Open envelopes by 2 March 2018. Prizes subject to availability. The promoter reserves the right to end the promotion early. Promotion may not be available if you enter certain other Android Pay promotions.

I was just thinking, the enrolment period of this promo ends 31 Jan 18. So my 30 days runs out 18 Dec.
    Could I then reset my phone and sign up again?

Probably too good to be true..
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've used one of my free M & S coke codes but it still shows on the App. Do they disappear or is there another way of knowing which have been used?
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    I've used one of my free M & S coke codes but it still shows on the App. Do they disappear or is there another way of knowing which have been used?
    You won't see what has been used but you can delete the code yourself.

Also, poster above you, it's for the first visa card so unfortunately you won't get a second chance.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    £3 soup + £6 gels, £9 I think :)

Thank you!
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure