$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Jubilee76
    Jubilee76 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Floxxie wrote: »
    Is everyone aware that you can buy your next Golden membership and it just gets added on to the end of your last one i.e. it doesn't start on the date you purchase it, but the date your old one runs out?

Ah thanks for that info Floxxie, I always wondered what would happen if I was so lucky as to win golden on the adprize. I didn't realise it would add on.
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 March 2016 at 10:40PM
    Excellent idea lupy. Is everyone aware that you can buy your next Golden membership and it just gets added on to the end of your last one i.e. it doesn't start on the date you purchase it, but the date your old one runs out?

And thanks KM, on that basis I definitely need to be making lots of pennies and waiting until there is a promotion! Wow what a lot of money :eek:

Not sure what you mean on your ad clicking lupy? You have a time when new ads appear as a group so 9 orange (I think it is that for Golden) and quite a few purples and maybe one or two greens. I'm not sure how long but have got it in my head it is for an hour (but I think that is what I work off). You have a period of time to click the orange ones to be credited for your rrs clics from the previous day. The purple ones hang around until the next time your batch of ads are due. The others come and go. Additional ads are out throughout the day and night and you can click on these (but have to be quick as they disappear and often have already gone by the time I do click).

Re setting times for renting. I just went for 8am and 10pm on Wednesdays as that suited me.

Thanks for that Floxxie, I have never dared click purple ones after a certain time as I remember reading somewhere that you could only click in one time period within 24 hours, ie 12.31 pm til 12.30 am but then not 12.31 am til 12.30 pm so have missed out on lots of ad clicks there. Will try and find original info because its getting on my nerves now where I read it. Starting to wonder if I dreamt it:rotfl:
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • I just click all the ads that appear for me. They appear for me at 7.15 pm and stay live till midnight. In hindsight would have been better to have timed it for the morning to give me all day to get to them but when you join.......you dont realise that will be your click time.

Only time its a problem is if we are going to be out for the night and not home till after midnight.

Just had a quick look at vid for exporting info and OMG!! not sure I will get to grips with that!!

How long did it take you to work through video Lupy?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I would say that is the most important thing for a newbie to know before they sign up - make sure you sign up at a time that you know you will be able to click the ads! My time is 10.15pm! Seriously bad :mad:
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • lupyloo
    Based on info I typed in on server time calculator found on neobux

Your local time clicking options: - Hours available to click

Option #1 from: 14:51 to 04:50 - 14:07
    or
    Option #2 from: 04:59 to 14:50- 09:51

You can choose the option that is most convenience or most hours to click.

This is what I mean using server time calculator from neobux but I think what it is saying is that as long as I only click orange ads between the hours of option 1 I will get refs clicks for next day. But a little sad I have missed out on extra ad clicks, because I thought I would mess up. So pleased I asked and know what to do now.

Yeah the video is a bit of a handful at first KM but I literally clicked and paused every step and it wasn't that bad. They do have a simpler spreadsheet which I can link to if you like but no instructions for that one. Just let me know if there is anything I can help with and will try my best.

Can I just ask why they have 2 times for rr on golden is it a case of you need to be super quick to get them? Do you have to sit waiting to click?
    Totally different to standard members isn't it. Still not sure why you have to pick times. I can only apologise for all these questions if they sound daft but hopefully they will help more newbies who join the thread x
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • lupyloo
    I would say that is the most important thing for a newbie to know before they sign up - make sure you sign up at a time that you know you will be able to click the ads! My time is 10.15pm! Seriously bad :mad:

Yeah totally agree would be great idea to include that near the top of first post, I was quite lucky signed up at about 13.00 so great for me finishing work and not having to stay awake too late x
  • No question is daft.............I was sat with my finger poised bang on 10.00 the first time I rented as golden as I had read it can be difficult to rent.

Was no rush and easily got what I wanted. Even if I forget and log in a little later, there are still smaller packs available.

Good luck with your first rental as golden.

Well I have downloaded the export thing. How do I unzip it? I am not very techno at all though once I get things up and running Im ok.

Will be asking my son to help if I cant do it. :rotfl:

I will be ok with the actual physical exporting from neo as I did it with handy manager till it went kaputt on me.

Worst day ever for clicks for me in ages.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • lupyloo
    You will need a program to unzip like WinZip which is free. Off to bed now but will check back tomorrow to see how you got on hun, good luck x
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi everyone - i just checked and my clicks for yesterday were bang on 400 :j:j couldn't believe it after the rate was going so low again.

Have 22/501 extended for 240 days now and did a few for 30 days too.

Coins: 1,465 >
    Coins (Pending): 262 >

Now am hoping to get over 400 clicks.....am never satisfied :p lol
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Well done fairy!!

My refs are so much on a go slow that I had to double check I clicked my ads yesterday! :(

Need to look at some serious recycling if this keeps up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure