Options

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nebnalon wrote: »
    Just a FYI
    Android vouchers. Tried to use multiple in M and S, although it shows on the till as multiple vouchers it doesn't take them off the bill.. don't do what I have done and delete them from app after entering them.. lost a £5 and a coke!!
    However you can use a voucher for £3/£5 and a coke together.

10 envelopes today and one £5 greggs win! My luck is running low.
    I've two days left before my promotion time is done.
    Had 6 £10 vouchers, 3 £20 vouchers and probably near £200 in total of all vouchers. So wish I could have another month of this fun game.

Has anyone won a £50 one??

Yes meeee x 2:D
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I thought £3 was the lowest value for Greggs .

Can anyone beat me with 2 consecutive days all draws :o ?

Have won 2 £50 Pizza Express ones though :)

Good Morning all :) Dont know if it’s Wrexham, Chester or Birkenhead today yet.

It is emerald. I was jokingly saying that the prize draw prizes were £1 Gweggs vouchers ;)
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.

Up early, OH took DS1 to train station, off to London for the night with his GF.

How have I ran out of tea bags :mad: anyone up, and fancy making me a cuppa :)

Hope your feeling better soon.

Morning Sarah I will make you one, got loads last time Lidl had offer. I'm also up early to take DS to train station as he is off to London too. Hope everyone is well and has a great great weekend xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning folks :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Hope your feeling better soon.

Not much. Still feeling icky, but not running to the loo now. Thing is I have to get ready soon as taking my woofers to Joy's boarding, then drive to M1/Leicester to pick up an 11 month old dog who has travelled from Romania, then bring her back to Joy's as she is fostering her. She is called Rosie, is a beauty, and photos will follow :j

And I am going out tonight with Ravenswood ladies, a meeting followed by a drink at the hall we used last weekend

Anyway, good morning folks :wave:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    We should start a list :D

Now who has been out to get a glitch in their nightie....:think:

:whistle:

1. TS :o (did pop my coat over the top ;))

I been shopping in my pj's and slippers :p (did have longish coat on)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Looking forward to seeing Rosie's pics 3 dogs :A

Will have to be later when I get home got to go mums and Tesco to do her shopping. Hope manned tills arnt busy. I not allowed to go through SS or Zapper ones mum says receipts are different :eek:

See you all later :wave:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Morning peeps....It is a little warmer this morning....Hope you all slept well...:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    3dogs sorry your feeling a bit unwell. I just want to say you do an amazing job keeping the lists up to date, such a big task. Thankyou my lovely xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Not much. Still feeling icky, but not running to the loo now. Thing is I have to get ready soon as taking my woofers to Joy's boarding, then drive to M1/Leicester to pick up an 11 month old dog who has travelled from Romania, then bring her back to Joy's as she is fostering her. She is called Rosie, is a beauty, and photos will follow :j

And I am going out tonight with Ravenswood ladies, a meeting followed by a drink at the hall we used last weekend

Anyway, good morning folks :wave:

Morning 3dogs....Hope you feel better soon...Have a safe journey across country on your rescue mission....

I don't think you saw my post yesterday for the 3 4 2 glade candles that are working in Asda still..A6 v M4 ..... Making them £1:60....

Have a good day:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure