Snaggles's Debt Diary - Car Loan Challenge

1151617181921»

Comments

• Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    keren29 wrote: »
    Wasn't impressed though when woken at 4.30am by OH doing the 'where's the door, I need the toilet' act whilst standing in completely the wrong corner of the bedroom :rolleyes:
    Oh lol, that made me giggle....sorry! :rotfl:
    keren29 wrote:
    so, up until 1.30, went to sleep just after 2. Woken at 3.30 and then 4.30......probably like having a baby to look after!!!!
    Okay confession time - I wouldn't know - with very few exceptions, Ryan has slept through from 3 weeks and Natasha has slept through since birth.....must be all the vodka I feed them....:confused::D
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    I've just had a lovely and very cheap dinner - Aldi Tikka Massala cook-in sauce (with quorn). The quorn was on special offer, 99p, and the cook-in sauce was 59p - it served 3 of us, with a portion in the freezer for Ron......I usually hate cook-in sauces, but BunnyInTheLights told me the Aldi ones were lovely, and she is soooo right (as usual :)). I've also bought the blackbean and spicy vegetable creole ones!

Three cheers for Bunny :T :T :T - Hope the house move went well hon!

Ooooh, and also must say thanks to IA for the cinema ticket she sent me, can't wait to use it! :T :T :T
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How's it going snaggles:D
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • (isn't this her old thread Toto :) ?)
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This is why you work for AQA and I don't :rotfl:
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    keren29 wrote: »
    (isn't this her old thread Toto :) ?)

No 'Age-ism' on this site. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Rog.......lol......what are you like??!!

I've waved at you from her current thread Toto ;)

(Snaggles - stop reading this and go and update your diary!!!)
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family