Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    silvercar wrote: »
    Avios.

For those saying they don't travel, you can spend Avios on day's out, experiences, hotels, car hire.....doesn't have to be on flights.

and Eurostar...
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Loving the photos Sarah so glad you had a nice holiday . XXX

Lovely to see northern geezer out glitching XXX

Did not get to shop myself .but well done all who did xc
  • Sunshinemummy
    Snap-ant, hope you are okay. xxxx
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Lovely photos Sarah :T No idea what the bird is.

SSM if your DS2 is eating apricots in industrial quantities you may not want to remain in the same room as him...
  • Sunshinemummy
    tweets wrote: »

My guilty pleasure is recording Jeremy Kyle in the morning getting home going walkies making my :coffee: and watching him :o :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Do you want to throttle him...... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    elainemn wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the shops. Just back from 3 shops, now need to stay up until 11.15 to check the last one. Noticed SA put 11 through on 1 receipt :( .
    Managed to get some ground almonds as well which I am v happy about. Think I am sorted for next 2 years cakes, but saying that already waten a bag of apricots and half a bag of raisins between us. no time for tea. Our local A did not sell the jacobs.

I bought 12, there are 12 on my receipt ... only 11 in the cupboard and no sign of the other packet of Apricots :eek:.

Thank you to the Ops and testers - crisp and fruit stash is sorted for a while - I bought "a few" ;).

Anon
  • Sunshinemummy
    hornetgirl wrote: »

SSM if your DS2 is eating apricots in industrial quantities you may not want to remain in the same room as him...

I never want to remain in the same room as him.... we only see him when he wants food/money etc. He walked into the living room in his boxer shorts, grabbed 2 apples and 2 bananas, and then I noticed he had a bag of apricots and raisins... god help anyone sat next to him tomorrow!

I am going to decant the packs into small plastic pots, in the hope that they last more than a week! But then again he is struggling to get through the baby food....he takes them to uni with him and eats them in public.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    In fact I might make 2 Christmas cakes this year:rotfl::rotfl:

And here's another thing.

You know I mentioned saving £2 coins in a jar the other week?

Well since then I haven't seen a single one.:o I think it must be everyone saving them in jars keeping them out of circulation:rotfl:
    No, I save all mine in a big pink elephant money box. I counted it the other day and was :eek: at how much was in, will be my spending money for xmas or Easter cruise. :)

Finished work too late to go for dried fruit and nuts, shame as I use loads, especially around xmas time. :o
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Sunshinemummy
    Anon wrote: »
    I bought 12, there are 12 on my receipt ... only 11 in the cupboard and no sign of the other packet of Apricots :eek:.

Thank you to the Ops and testers - crisp and fruit stash is sorted for a while - I bought "a few" ;).

Anon

At least they should compare...:D:D:D:D:D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    hornetgirl wrote: »

What happens?

I've just ate loads:eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts