Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Same thing happened to me, I typed in a bunch of random characters, and it gave an error message saying it was supposed to be an email address.

So I used the one that was on the final page, I guess that's what it wanted.

I never thought of that, I might try it again after work but it was a horrible survey asking very personal and strange questions!
    Like how many times have you taken a gun to your partner?!!! One option being more than 20 times in the last year :eek:
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Had 2 trusted surveys already this morning ,both credited ,Happy Day ...........................It is ok to do more than 1 TS a day isnt it?
    I,m already on 188/90 soon have enough for my next AGV at this rate
    Thanks for all the good wishes on my Birthday,Had a great day with my family .
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Applying for a Fitness First Pass on R1 credits straightaway with 13 sb.
  • smalltime
    smalltime Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Avenger Alliance on R1. Just sign up, 31 SB instant using IE
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    smalltime wrote: »
    Avenger Alliance on R1. Just sign up, 31 SB instant using IE

worked for me on chrome.although page loaded and said error the credit was instant.
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Grrr, at least 15 mins into a daily, or should I say, weekly, survey on personal care, and dq'd :(
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    TS 227087 100DB asked what technology I owned and asked a few questions about Kindle Fire and then had a screen seeing to be reviewed in 4-6 weeks, but ledger awarded 1SB so guess no bucks. No point in trying for targets anymore.

I had that one as well Cath and got nothing at all. I have missed the target for three days this month and had just two daily surveys. I feel the same as you.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,091 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I just had the best survey question ever :)

i-Xk5cvxC.jpg

Love it! :rotfl:

Best one I had recently:

'How many times have you had a fatal heart attack whilst watching TV' needless to say the answer was none ;)
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Cath - I just got that one and it seems that they were looking for iPad users - my questions were about that, anyway, and it credited OK. Sorry you missed out on it :(

I have an iPad Paul and ticked the box but I still got the same treatments as Cath.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    SuperSonic has registration page for $15,000 holiday club, easy registration page credited 10SB for me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure