ASDA =fillers for hampers

I haven't been to Asda for ages but popped in today and stayed 2 hours:eek:

Completely messed up my shopping afternoon but got some bargains.

They have minature boxes of dove soap, down to 30p,
Massage sponges 28p
small scented candles 30p
Asda boxes of chocoalte truffles £1.00
4 bottles on mini wine for £5

Also got 2 mugs with coasters , Born to shop,written on it for £2.00 each will make nice little presents for daughters friends or good to go in hampers.
Necklace, £500, Marquee, Tickets Home Improv show, Patternity Tights.tickets to Cruise Show,kindle cover, 2 tickets Brisfest. Tin of personalised chocolates.Hawking DVD, McCain voucher, clay modelling set,Chocolate, Book,Raleigh 125th Book.
tickets to Gadget show, Hotel Spa break for 2 + £300

Comments

• :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I was in there for an hour browsing and buying and thought my hubbie was going to scream :rotfl::rotfl:
    I bought the candles also 30p and a pyramid shape and they look excellent,got the orange truffles and Lambrini sparkle or something to put in with sil also Dove and various excellent prices!!

Saw the mugs as well johnswife may go up again alone this time lol and purchase some more.
    As you say great fillers for baskets:j:j:T
    Just back into comping past few months to help me get over rubbish in life.... won Hotpoint fridge freezer, soda stream
  • jem1276
    jem1276 Posts: 396 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh, sounds great. will pop in tomorrow

:D
  • Will they be having the Stella Keg's this year...?! I like having two in my fridge!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure