EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

Comments

• Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Over £350 per year
    LTJ you can't avoid searching for the same things over time,
    just spread what you search for over a 4 or 5 days,
    I get fed up of seeing ebay, but as its something different I'm looking for each time;)
    don't worry

What I do is search for something, lets say " table" on the product description
    yo might get dining table, coffee table, lightstand, table, Telephone table,,, nothing wrong in searching for the other bits( in bold) see what you get;)
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • moi
    moi Posts: 975
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    £500 +
    LTJ wrote:
    I know this might be a stupid question, but do you like me, do a unique search for each item I have practically been through the Argos book looking for things to search for and running out of ideas.
    LTJ you can't avoid searching for the same things over time,
    just spread what you search for over a 4 or 5 days,
    I get fed up of seeing ebay, but as its something different I'm looking for each time;)
    don't worry

What I do is search for something, lets say " table" on the product description
    yo might get dining table, coffee table, lightstand, table, Telephone table,,, nothing wrong in searching for the other bits( in bold) see what you get;)

You can do the same kind of pattern with all sorts of things. e.g. TV

plasma tv
    lcd tv
    flat screen tv
    panasonic tv
    sony tv
    LG tv
    Samsung tv
    bravia tv
    viera tv
    19" tv
    32" tv
    42" tv
    26" lcd
    42" plasma ...
    ... and while searching for all that you'll get individual model numbers you can search for another time ;)
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,045
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 7 December 2009 at 6:37PM
    [

Idlesaver I only get in if BLF has gone walkabout:rotfl:

Weallshop has now been tracked in on TCB up until 6th December :j :beer: to all those who kept the faith. `:beer:

What is the lowest number of clicks anyone is getting the Cat And Mouse message :rolleyes: from PD ???????

When I see that message it reminds me that I must ditch Quanti in good time before next 3.00 annual fee is due unless Quanti add to its dire lack of daily clicks. :cool:
  • What is the lowest number of clicks anyone is getting the Cat And Mouse message :rolleyes: from PD ?

I think it currently digs it's claws in after 16 clicks. That's high enough not to affect me, though I'm thinking of avoiding PriceDigger on CashbackRewards because they only offer 3p whereas the others give 4p. Hey, that's 3p a day, man!

These offers tend to shrink then disappear, so make the most of it before the big puddy tat eats tweety pie :money:
  • moi
    moi Posts: 975
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    £500 +
    I only had the cat & mouse once a little while back & haven't risked over-clicking since incase they decided to block me. I got it when I tried on a 5th site, so after 13 clicks.

That's a good point about Cashback-rewards, Blahblahdoh!! That's one of the sites I do it on, but I should do it on another 4p site instead, rather than contributing unnecessarily to the CB-Rewards 'not-quite-100% site'.
  • linz
    linz Posts: 1,911
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Over £150 per year
    I don't read the forums on cashback sites much - too busy clicking lol

Anyway, for those who do this one, just seen on Quidsinuk forum that they have finally received payment for loads of Cashillion clicks going back to January so hopefully totals on this site (and others) will get a good boost this month :)
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
  • mark1966
    mark1966 Posts: 389 Forumite
    £500 +
    linz wrote: »
    I don't read the forums on cashback sites much - too busy clicking lol

Anyway, for those who do this one, just seen on Quidsinuk forum that they have finally received payment for loads of Cashillion clicks going back to January so hopefully totals on this site (and others) will get a good boost this month :)
    And about time too

Seems cascadecompare is working on chief and cascade although its only 1p going through the pricerunner search engine but its a start:T
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Over £250 per year
    anytips on motivating myself to do this i do some sites before i go to bed but sometimes i feel not bothered

also with fatcheese i have 70.00 waitingto be payable and it seems like its been that way for ages anyone know how long till they pay out
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Is it just me or is the initial sign-up and searching for the daily clicks very time-consuming and a little confusing?? I've signed up to about 8 now but am struggling to keep track of all the sites.
    I've had a look at the excel sheet but its a bit too big to print out really. Also, none of the links I've used on fatcheese have tracked! That was the first site I went on to.
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    clicks sometimes take a while to track....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure