Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting OP although there is already a tesco home panel thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=524158&highlight=tesco+home+panel

I have pm'd a BG to request a merge with the original post.

This is the new thread started by the BG :)

For those just applying, I was accepted when they said they would be recruiting at the end of September and have had quite a few trials to do.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This is the new thread started by the BG :)

For those just applying, I was accepted when they said they would be recruiting at the end of September and have had quite a few trials to do.

Woops sorry, I didnt see that it was a new thread I thought it was a duplicate.

I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    Just got an email about trialling disposable baby bibs. It says there will only be one of each sample but trial lasts 2 weeks!! That should be interesting :confused:
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Subject: I would like to become a member of Tesco Home Panels

if using email link from OP
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • FatAndy
    FatAndy Posts: 7,541 Forumite
    Options
    If you're going to join Tesco Home Panel then remember that they send the goods through the post or by courier so it helps if you're home in the day. We recently got a card through the letterbox telling us that the postman had tried to deliver a package and we had to collect it from the local depot. My wife made a 10 mile round trip to find it contained 2 toilet rolls!!! They weren't even good quality ones. In future I'll stick to things that will fit through the letterbox.
    The fridge is empty, the walls are damp, there's no hot water
    And I look like a tramp and tramps like us
    Baby we were born to walk
  • louidog
    louidog Posts: 517 Forumite
    Options
    A new thread....:)

I have just done Value dog mixer and am waiting for shower stuff!
    My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
    -Erma Bombeck-
    ~ Member of the MSE Celebdaq Minileague ~
  • Upforabargain2008
    Options
    I've just finished the tissues & the polish, waiting for more now!
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Options
    i'm doing baby wipes at the moment

have had emails about air freshener, value wipes and organic hand wash in the last few days....hope i get them
  • chas76
    Options
    I joined September, recent ones are cat biscuits, dog food, bleach, toilet cleaner, and toothbrushes, turned down petroleum jelly and a couple of others.

Do you write much for explanations? I find it difficult sometimes knowing what to write and feel like im repeating myself!!
  • lucyloves
    Options
    I had the automated response and then invited to join and fill in questionnaire. So far I've had thick disinfectant (nice) and some body lotion (v.nice).

I've turned down quite a few such as nappies, and dog food.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure