IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Six year old ticket

Options

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    chill out get some sleep , people are thinking behind the scenes, you will get the best answer tommorrow v

please , now you see what BW are like , lieing cheating $%$%&^*((&^

not to be trusted
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 February 2018 at 1:16AM
    Options
    youdontsay wrote: »
    Could you help me to do that please? How do I access that form online?

I have NEVER done it, never needed to and do not wish to either

but I would be following that pictorial guide linked in the post coupon-mad told you to read, same as everyone else is told to do

I am guiding you based on what experienced posters have written that is linked in that post #2 you were told to read

also I would have thought that the MCOL website has pdf documents that explain their process online

MCOL means MONEY CLAIM ON LINE

you have been a member here for 11 YEARS, you should have come to us a week ago
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Here is a link to the guide that is linked from the NEWBIES:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqu3bask5m0zir/money-claim-online-How-to-Acknowledge.pdf?dl=0
  • youdontsay
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    by logging in ONLINE using the details they sent you, like the BARGEPOLE post tells you linked in that NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread by coupon-mad , 3 threads down at the top of this forum tells you to do

or as CM says above

you are definitely doing the headless chicken impression, and nothing is sinking in

So I would just tick the box which says I dont admit the offence, but write nothing in the defence box, is that correct?
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    if you fo it online you will recieve achnolagement of recept , therefore they should not accept the second one recieved thru the post

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqu3bask5m0zir/money-claim-online-How-to-Acknowledge.pdf?dl=0
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 February 2018 at 1:34AM
    Options
    youdontsay wrote: »
    So I would just tick the box which says I dont admit the offence, but write nothing in the defence box, is that correct?

this is what bargepole says in the link in post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread
    1. You have received a Claim Form from a private parking company. It is not a summons, it is not a CCJ, it is what it says on the tin, and they (or their solicitors) are claiming that you owe them a specified sum of money, for alleged unpaid ticket(s). You must NOT ignore this (unless you really want to appear on Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away), and you have just 14 days to Acknowledge Service of the Claim.

2. You should now Acknowledge Service of the claim, ticking the box that says you will defend in full. Do NOT put anything in the 'Defence and Counterclaim' text box, not even a full stop. By doing this, you have extended the time to submit a defence to 28 days from date of service, which is the date printed on the claim form plus 5 days. Now it's time to burn the midnight oil, and research relevant defences on these forums. Only look at recent stuff, and don't just blindly cut and paste text, you must adapt it so that it's relevant to your claim.
    once it has been acknowledged online and an email receipt received , ring the CCBC tomorrow and ask for a note to be put on the file that the postal letter is to be completely disregarded , especially the postal defence , that an emailed defence will be sent in within the CCBC deadlines and ask them what date that deadline is too

if they ask you why , tell them that the claimants solicitor has been giving you incorrect legal advice which as they do not act for you they should not be advising you whatsoever
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    edited 6 February 2018 at 9:52AM
    Options
    Here is the debate in Parliament

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

BWL was specifically mentioned by an MP who has complained to the SRA, You may also care to complain to your MP.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • youdontsay
    youdontsay Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 February 2018 at 11:46AM
    Options
    So last night I was attempting to complete the online form but was unable to as the Money Claims Online service was undergoing maintenance.

I have telephoned the courts this morning and explained that I have been unable to send the form online and was advised to simply put together the details as are requested on the N9B in an email and send it to them.

I have done this and requested confirmation that they have read and noted the content of that email.

I have since rang the courts again to request they disregard the postal form but the line is continually engaged now

The content of the email was as follows -

'Hello
    Please note that I would like to defend this claim No. as given above

I have been advised to send the details in this format in the absence of the actual form
    I am defending all of the claim, and this is not because I have already paid.
    I have nothing to enter in the defence box as this will follow but within the time frame
    At this stage I do not wish to make a counterclaim against the claimant
    My date of birth is *******
    My address is *******************
    My email address is the one stated here which is [emai**********[/email]

Please could you confirm that these details have been read and noted

Many thanks '

• youdontsay
    youdontsay Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 February 2018 at 2:34PM
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    this is what bargepole says in the link in post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread

once it has been acknowledged online and an email receipt received , ring the CCBC tomorrow and ask for a note to be put on the file that the postal letter is to be completely disregarded , especially the postal defence , that an emailed defence will be sent in within the CCBC deadlines and ask them what date that deadline is too

if they ask you why , tell them that the claimants solicitor has been giving you incorrect legal advice which as they do not act for you they should not be advising you whatsoever

I have now succeeded in speaking to the courts and done all the above The person confirmed that a note has been applied to file etc etc

The deadline as confirmed by them is 14th Feb

Many thanks to everyone for your help, Im not sure where I go from here

Didnt get to bed until 2am trying to sort this out but it looks as if Im in a better position now thanks to the help of people here. I am grateful, still a bit panicked, but grateful.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    remove you details above , I I suspect a printed or complete PDF N9 will take president over an email

please remove your details above
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills