Options
    You guys are all losers. Red Dwarf?!?...HELL YES! :D
    14th October 2010
    20th October 2011
    3rd December 2013
  • mrshappy
    mrshappy Posts: 981 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl: at all you Red Dwarf fans! I'm taking my 15 yo to the mcm expo and comic con in a few weeks, he loves all that weird stuff!

https://www.londonexpo.com
  • squ1rrel5
    squ1rrel5 Posts: 783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    QQuaver wrote: »
    Squirrels, well done for BDing 3 days in a row:T
    Hope you caught the eggy. Normally people stop doing OPKs after their first +:)

Oops - My name is Squirrels and I am addicted to POAS!!! :rotfl:
  • squ1rrel5
    squ1rrel5 Posts: 783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok so the company that I had the interview with on Monday (the first one I'd had in 8 years) has just called to offer me the job!!!

I am really scared!! It's the sort of job I've been after for a while but I've been in my current job for 10 years and I am so scared of change!!!
    Its a little bit more money (but for less responsibility than I have now), less holidays though, closer to home but its the sort of work that I really enjoy (well I hope I will :o).
    I've got to make a decision by tomorrow buts its such a big thing for me - obviously not had to do this in a long time so its totally out of my comfort soon.

I'm also panicking about the whole mat leave thing as because I still have some terms and conditions from a TUPE transfer a while back, mat leave currently is fantastic. I have no idea what its like at the new place.
    OH tells me I shouldnt worry about thatm as we would be able to cope on Statutory (we'd struggle definitely but we'd deal with it)
    Also panicking that I have made such an effort to catch the egg this month that it would be $ods law if I got my long awaited BFP 2 weeks before starting a new job!!

What to do!!!!!??? :undecided
  • Elsie37
    Elsie37 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Congrats Mogwai!

QQ can I guess 6 this month please. In the 2ww now which is already dragging! Oh well Friday tomorrow.

Not into Red Dwarf but definitely excited about Homeland returning on Sunday night!!
  • zcrat41
    zcrat41 Posts: 1,728 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still stalking....

.....and now can't get "it's cold outside with no kind of atmosphere, drinking fresh mango juice, want to fly far away from here" out of my head!!

Didn't realise I still knew all the words!!
  • trina2010
    trina2010 Posts: 487 Forumite
    Options
    evening all, i havent watched red dwarf in ages, *note to self, must hunt Gold to find episodes*

sorry ive not been around, been a hectic week at work, people have gone loopy this week for some reason!

still no sign of AF, it could be a while before anything appears, i really dont like PCOS, never had a regular AF in my life.

This journeys gonna take a long time....settling myself in for the long run...but hey, that means lots of fun for me since ill just have to keep BDing until something sticks :)

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • *BigBird*
    *BigBird* Posts: 1,000 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm, I don't know whether to watch Red Dwarf or not. I loved the early series and gave up by the later ones as it just wasn't as good.

Still no sign of AF. And I seem to be coming down with a cold - perfect timing as I've a 500 mile round trip to go to a wedding this weekend :(

Well done on getting the job offer Squirrel, and good luck making that decision. I can't really help, up to now I've never stayed in a job longer than 3 years :o
    You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you change the world, the world will change.
  • lilymay1
    lilymay1 Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    Options
    squ1rrel5 wrote: »
    Ok so the company that I had the interview with on Monday (the first one I'd had in 8 years) has just called to offer me the job!!!

I am really scared!! It's the sort of job I've been after for a while but I've been in my current job for 10 years and I am so scared of change!!!
    Its a little bit more money (but for less responsibility than I have now), less holidays though, closer to home but its the sort of work that I really enjoy (well I hope I will :o).
    I've got to make a decision by tomorrow buts its such a big thing for me - obviously not had to do this in a long time so its totally out of my comfort soon.

I'm also panicking about the whole mat leave thing as because I still have some terms and conditions from a TUPE transfer a while back, mat leave currently is fantastic. I have no idea what its like at the new place.
    OH tells me I shouldnt worry about thatm as we would be able to cope on Statutory (we'd struggle definitely but we'd deal with it)
    Also panicking that I have made such an effort to catch the egg this month that it would be $ods law if I got my long awaited BFP 2 weeks before starting a new job!!

What to do!!!!!??? :undecided

TAKE THE JOB! Congratulations :)
    14th October 2010
    20th October 2011
    3rd December 2013
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations on the job offer! The thought of such a big change can be a bit scary but its also nice to be in a position where you have some options to explore!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure