PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Tuesday 12 July

Options
13»

Comments

• candlelight_2013
    Options
    Jackie it sounds wonderful, I can't think I have any Scottish ancestors, but you never know . Himself enjoys doing family history and has done his own Tree and started on mine, but I have a very common maiden surname so he is probably on a hiding to nothing :)

Candlelightx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well busy day, but lovely to see my niece, we do not get together very often, I had to put her off the last time she was coming as I was suffering with a dreadful cold. She works with families, I could see the district going down with colds.

We have had several heavy rain showers this afternoon. Its fine just now.
  • LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Glad to hear that little Evie got through her operation ok RR, and she is obviously recovering well.

The bed linen etc sounds lovely ELONA and CANDLELIGHT totally agree with you in tartan, have red tartan table runner and placemats in the dinng room and would love curtains too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure