Options

Comments

• jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    Options
    cool! what did you get?

Sorry! Hadn't spotted this post!

I got :

Nail Polish - Champagne, Mint Cream, Mango Madness, Skinny Jeans, Dark Glitter Purple, Party Peach, Smoky Brown, Party Purple, Golden Goddess and Fairy Dust
    Cuticle pushers
    Nail block
    Blending wedges
    Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - Bali Bound & Check Me Out
    Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick - Coco Loco and Movie Star
    Shimmer Lip Gloss - Believe
    Lip Stain - Berry Blush
    Lip Balm Tints - Berry
    Liquid Eyeliner - Copper
    Mineral Eyeshadow - Royal
    Eyelid Primer - Champagne
    Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Grassy Green
    Eyeliner & Shadow Stick - Midnight/Blue
    2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss - Golden
    Moisturising Lipstick - Cheeky and Wink Pink
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    That is a lot of stuff!
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just received this in my in-box:

http://www.allboxedup.co/londonmums/

London Mums have teamed up with the brilliant natural brand Weleda to bring you an outstanding box of beauty and skin care products for the family
    worth over £105 for just £20 plus £3.99 p+p.

For mum

Skin Food (75ml) RRP
    £9.95
    Multi award winning, a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body, especially hands, feet and elbows.
    Citrus Refreshing Body Oil (100ml) RRP
    £13.95
    Invigorates and stimulates. This refreshing oil invigorates your skin and senses.
    Rose Soap (100g) RRP
    £9.50
    Luxuriously scented made with exquisite rose extract and pure essential oils.
    Oat Replenishing Shampoo (190ml) RRP
    £8.95
    Containing organic jojoba oil and extracts of organic oat and sage; smoothes the hair's surface, reduces breakage and split ends and improves suppleness.
    Oat Replenishing Conditioner (200ml) RRP
    £9.95
    Conditioning treatment made with organic jojoba and coconut oils and extracts of organic oat and white mallow; adds moisture and restores the hair's natural suppleness.

For Kids

Calendula Weather Protection Cream (30ml) RRP
    £8.95
    This rich, water-free balm provides intensive protection against drying winds or cold, wet weather, for babies and all the family.
    Baby Tummy Oil (50ml) RRP
    £7.95
    A pure, natural formula for baby’s tummy massage. This comforting oil soothes and relaxes your little one.
    Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash (200ml) RRP
    £6.95
    The tender formulation of beneficial ingredients gently cleanses delicate hair and skin and makes baby hair easy to comb.
    White Mallow Face Cream (50ml) RRP
    £9.95
    A brand new soothing face cream with carefully selected natural ingredients provides moisture and relieves itching.
    White Mallow Nappy Change (50ml) RRP
    £8.95
    With its carefully selected formulation of beneficial ingredients, this new protective cream promotes the development of healthy skin in the nappy area.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • tumbling_towsey
    Options
    JessicAhh wrote: »
    Genuinely good offer, I think, given prices elsewhere... If you don't like the scents, and are willing to pay more, they're on Achica at the moment for £12 each (plus P&P), along with their gift sets and reed diffusers.

Anyone tried them before? I've not, but love the idea of some of the scents (though also not necessarily the three in the box!). Reviews / comments online seem pretty favourable. But I always find candles a risk - even if they smell nice in the box, doesn't mean they'll burn nicely scented!

I have brought Parks from Brand Alley before now and used them as gifts. Have had a number of appreciative comments about the scent being "lovely" and "not overwhelming" and that they were a clean burn.
  • MysteriousMaya
    Options
    Mee wrote: »
    Just received this in my in-box:

http://www.allboxedup.co/londonmums/

London Mums have teamed up with the brilliant natural brand Weleda to bring you an outstanding box of beauty and skin care products for the family
    worth over £105 for just £20 plus £3.99 p+p.

For mum

Skin Food (75ml) RRP
    £9.95
    Multi award winning, a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body, especially hands, feet and elbows.
    Citrus Refreshing Body Oil (100ml) RRP
    £13.95
    Invigorates and stimulates. This refreshing oil invigorates your skin and senses.
    Rose Soap (100g) RRP
    £9.50
    Luxuriously scented made with exquisite rose extract and pure essential oils.
    Oat Replenishing Shampoo (190ml) RRP
    £8.95
    Containing organic jojoba oil and extracts of organic oat and sage; smoothes the hair's surface, reduces breakage and split ends and improves suppleness.
    Oat Replenishing Conditioner (200ml) RRP
    £9.95
    Conditioning treatment made with organic jojoba and coconut oils and extracts of organic oat and white mallow; adds moisture and restores the hair's natural suppleness.

For Kids

Calendula Weather Protection Cream (30ml) RRP
    £8.95
    This rich, water-free balm provides intensive protection against drying winds or cold, wet weather, for babies and all the family.
    Baby Tummy Oil (50ml) RRP
    £7.95
    A pure, natural formula for baby’s tummy massage. This comforting oil soothes and relaxes your little one.
    Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash (200ml) RRP
    £6.95
    The tender formulation of beneficial ingredients gently cleanses delicate hair and skin and makes baby hair easy to comb.
    White Mallow Face Cream (50ml) RRP
    £9.95
    A brand new soothing face cream with carefully selected natural ingredients provides moisture and relieves itching.
    White Mallow Nappy Change (50ml) RRP
    £8.95
    With its carefully selected formulation of beneficial ingredients, this new protective cream promotes the development of healthy skin in the nappy area.

Just been advised that box is on its way.
    So now have to sort out what I am going to give to mum/baby friend and what I am going to hang onto.

I think I have to keep the Skin Food!
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone else received a second order - the one with the Elemis bath soak - I cant see that I have been charged twice. There was one substitution, but I didn't complain at the time? Thanks

Jeppy
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • fozziebeartoo
    Options
    My Weleda box has arrived, its my 1st All Boxed Up offer and I am very pleased with it!
  • hd7481
    hd7481 Posts: 300 Forumite
    Options
    jeppy wrote: »
    Has anyone else received a second order - the one with the Elemis bath soak - I cant see that I have been charged twice. There was one substitution, but I didn't complain at the time? Thanks

Jeppy

Yes I did bizarrely, a couple of months after my last order. Don't appear to have been charged twice so bargain for us!:T
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    It's weird. My boyfriend got sent one that I already had >.<
    So I kinda just figured I'd accidentally ordered two, one being from him, without realising. But I guess I ONLY ordered the one 'from him'
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • lapis
    lapis Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    the parks candles are in tk max at £10 each
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business