Tesco Instore Mega Reductions Thread - for posting offers only

Comments

• caroc
    caroc Posts: 935
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've just returned from Tesco with a cheese bargain.

Tesco finest British and Continental Cheese Selection reduced to clear from £8 to £2. Dated 12 Mar, next to the other cheese selections.

480g comprising of:

St Endellion Cornish brie

Coastal bite cheddar

Bleu d'Auvergne

Wensleydale with cranberry & blueberry

Albacete manchego.
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    John West Tuna chunks in brine or oil 2 x 160g packs reduced from £3 to 30p, the person marking them all down said its an item that's being discontinued so they are clearing the stock. The BB date on the ones I bought is Jun 2016 barcode ending 055255 (brine). This was found at Basingstoke Chineham superstore today
  • ellissa
    ellissa Posts: 114 Forumite
    As title says I got some kids skates, the type that go over shoes, for £3.13 reduced from £12. This was instore at Tesco. Fits shoe size 5-11 I think.

The ones I got are Jake and the Neverland Pirates. There may be other designs. There was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pair next to the ones I bought in the clearance toys section but it was the last pair with no shelf edge label and the box was damaged so I didn't check if they were also reduced.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Couple of reduced to clear items found today

Febreeze air effects 'festive spice' 300ml can bar code end 5583 - 75p

Tyrrells proper popcorn multipack - 6 pack (2 x sweet & salty, 2 x sea salted, 2 x mature cheddar cheese BB 25/5/15 bar code end 7385 - 45p
  • 100yoga
    100yoga Posts: 137
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Got these in my local Tesco store today (Martlesham) for 75p each.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lindam-Guard-Energy-Absorbing-Stopper/dp/B006MEKJGI
  • spinybif_2
    spinybif_2 Posts: 424 Forumite
    Braun waterflex raser, normally full retail price £159.99 but you can usually find for 1/2 price in Boots etc. Yesterday Tesco had reduced to £40. No special offer sticker just the normal shelf label.

treat advantage is the foil and blades are separate so can be replaced individually and are easier to clean
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Not sure if its all stores but in my Local Express store I saw Huge Magic sets down to £10.00 50% off and the Magic Hat set down to £2.50 50% off I brought the last one on shelf ( Magic Hat ) but pays to have a check. they were on end of the isle :j
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • caroc
    caroc Posts: 935
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    FatVonD wrote: »
    Not sure if it's nationwide but my Mr T own brand sensitive toothpaste (normally 49p) was delivered for 10p and said 'department sale'.

My delivery comes from the Brooklands store.

Found some of this yesterday in my store in the reduced toiletries section for 24p from around 69p. pink tube 100ml
    Still virtually alcohol free since 4/1/15. (10 Xmas/ New Year/Birthday drinks)
    It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound in weight. Target 13 lbs weight loss. 18.5lbs lost 2nd May - 28 September.
  • MascaraMinx
    MascaraMinx Posts: 380
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 3 April 2015 at 8:34AM
    These are reduced to clear in Tesco at £5.50 which is a massive bargain. You could get them online a couple of months ago from Amazon for £7.00 is, but I paid almost double that at christmas. It's a version of monopoly that you can customise with a photo app and stickers (included) - but essentially you can play it like traditional monopoly which is what we tend to do. Great for presents!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure