Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Happy half term :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hope you get some answers soon PLMBL. Yay to 15p pizzas!!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I got the five quid coop deal today~~
    http://www.co-operativefood.co.uk/5-frozen-meal-deal/

Chuffed with it :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Ooh lovely, you enjoy that Beanie! Been ages since I've had onion rings.

Family Fun Friday and we've been swimming. More precisely, the boys and DH swam and I stood up in water! Pain has been a bit better today but I still wasn't up to swimming, and I've now got a pain in my neck too (glands/lymph nodes?). Truth be told I should have just sat and watched but it's not as easy as that for me is it?

I have resumed my spot on the sofa now :cool: Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    That looks like a great deal Beanie - Mr SA would love that combo!

Glad you've got your feet up Lucky. Hope you feel better soon.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Just checking in. Also just ate the best Yorkie bar ever. not had one in years!

Hoe you are feeling better my darling Lucky XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Pains in my back and side have been much better yesterday and today. This has coincided with my 'monthly visit' though, so the pains are very much feeling gynae related now and are really quite bad. This is not normal for me and a few other things aren't right, so I'm definitely thinking the problem is in the womb-type area. Will see what the doc says tomorrow.

DH had a fit of rage yesterday and it really scared me (for his safety not mine!). I had been waiting for someone to leave a parking space (with my indicator on) and as I started to reverse into it, another car pulled straight into it infront of me. I beeped my horn but DH flew out the car and started screaming at the other driver. Thankfully the lad just backed out of the space again and drove away (gesticulating!), but he could've equally jumped out the car and lamped DH. Any further bang on the head could be really dangerous for DH and it's made me feel uneasy all weekend. He's also had a short fuse with the kids over the last 24 hours and had some 'waves of fear' this morning too :(.

On a brighter note (because I feel like I've been all doom and gloom recently, sorry), my Mum randomly bought me 2 new jumpers yesterday :D.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Hi lucky. So sorry to hear you are still in pain. Please nag them at the doctors to do all they can! They always mean well but sometimes a gentle push makes all the difference.

Sorry to hear about DH, so glad nothing worse happens! Although to be fair when it comes to seeing red mist and cars I have seen a whole new world of people. I accidently stalled at traffic lights on saturday ( I have this stop start thing and it confuses me!) I restarted within a couple of seconds and was pulling off when people were honking me and gesticulating. I think it can bring out the worst in people!

yay to the new jumpers too xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi, I hope that you are now getting some help for your pain. Thinking of you and praying too xx
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hope you're feeling better plmbl .Any news on a diagnosis?
    Vx
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback