The Sun £9.50 holidays 2011 priority booking code

Comments

• littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    For the many many people who say they've moved house so won't / didn't get their priority booking info - I did the same, just called them, they gave me the info over the phone no trouble at all - very few security questions asked (just as well i couldn't remember!).

It's def worth a try hopefully leaving more of the 'giveaway' codes for folks who're newbies

xx
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    For the many many people who say they've moved house so won't / didn't get their priority booking info - I did the same, just called them, they gave me the info over the phone no trouble at all - very few security questions asked (just as well i couldn't remember!).

It's def worth a try hopefully leaving more of the 'giveaway' codes for folks who're newbies

xx

Hi did you use the number a few posts above?
    I moved late last year and didnt receive anything and now my redirection has run out. I know you dont always get one. And im sure i also had an email too.
    But i might give them a ring to see.
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • Does anyone know the telephone number you call to get the priority codes I've lost my copy

Thanks
  • Does anyone have a reference they are not using have all the codes but didnt realise you need a reference number to book online DOH!

Many Thanks x
  • littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    nic2075 wrote: »
    Hi did you use the number a few posts above?
    I moved late last year and didnt receive anything and now my redirection has run out. I know you dont always get one. And im sure i also had an email too.
    But i might give them a ring to see.

i used 08442458099
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • jonty1970 wrote: »
    I've booked two holidays. I tested it to see if a friend could use my code and it let me in and choose dates. (they don't need it now though)

well i only booked one £9.50 holiday,went back today as we have the funds to book a 2nd £15 holiday as per suns terms and conditions and it wont let me:(
    Its says something like "you have already booked a holiday using this code"
    Not happy at all:mad:have emailed the sun to ask why i cant book our 2nd holiday.
    i think some people have taken the p!$$ booking 3 plus holidays and im sure i read on another thread people are selling there used Priority codes on Ebay now for others to book,im pretty sure the sun have now stopped people booking more then one holiday as my code wont work and its my priority code sent to ME.
    if someone would be kind enough to check if they can? maybe if you still have your Sun priorty code and have only booked one holiday could you see if it would allow you to book another?
    Mummy to 4 gorgeous children
    :heart2:Ellie-may 10lb 1oz 24/04/2004:heart2:
    :heart2:Amy 9lb 11.5oz 01/11/2007:heart2:
    :heart2:Riley 9lb 5oz 19/03/2009:heart2:
    :heart2:Zachary 9lb 6.5oz 30/11/2010:heart2:
    :shocked:YES the 0.5oz is important:shocked:
  • Have just had the same problem!!
    All week I have been checking to see if I could book a second holiday and could get on to booking page no problem, but today it wont let me as it said 'I have already used code to book a holiday'! :mad:
  • Have just had the same problem!!
    All week I have been checking to see if I could book a second holiday and could get on to booking page no problem, but today it wont let me as it said 'I have already used code to book a holiday'! :mad:

Well i have emailed them because they said on there FAQ pages we could book one off each and i also emailed them in the week and they replied with the following

"Dear Mr *****,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

When booking online you can use your Priority Reference number to book one £9.50 holiday date and one £15 pound holiday date. When booking by the postal route there is no limit to the amount of application forms you can send to us.

Kind regards

Sun Holiday Team"

If the reason they have stopped us using the priorty ref is because people abuse it by booking 3 plus holidays then they should have there 3rd ones cancelled etc as its not fair for the rest off us:(
    Mummy to 4 gorgeous children
    :heart2:Ellie-may 10lb 1oz 24/04/2004:heart2:
    :heart2:Amy 9lb 11.5oz 01/11/2007:heart2:
    :heart2:Riley 9lb 5oz 19/03/2009:heart2:
    :heart2:Zachary 9lb 6.5oz 30/11/2010:heart2:
    :shocked:YES the 0.5oz is important:shocked:
  • Shelldean
    Shelldean Posts: 2,391 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've booked a £15 holiday using my code and just tried to get into bookings as if i was going to book another and I can!!!!
  • skibat
    skibat Posts: 82 Forumite
    Have just had the same problem!!

Sister in law and I have both had same problem, checking all week now got the money and it won't let us....does anyone have any ideas???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure