Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Think people are confused its josie going not go cat

I'm not confused... for once!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I managed to do 8 android pay 2 x £3 M&S and 1 x £3 Gregs and the rest the draw... anyone have any idea what the draw is for!

I also went to Sainsbury this morning getting;-

Clothes - 2 short dresses for work and a pack of knickers.
    Electrics - a bar thing for the telly (OH chose this).
    Wine - :D:D:D:D ooh yes!
    Household - OH was moaning so I got plain white sheets for a king size bed (for when we eventually move).
    Christmas - christmas lights

The SA sent me back to get something for £17 (I thought I the bar had come in cheaper).... then I realised I had messed up, and doubled up to £40 in entertainment as well as electrical. Off to customer services, and the SA starts to go through the list. OH comes up, and highlights I have 20 minutes to collect mum and to drive 5 miles to the appointment at 10 am. The SA becomes and :A and takes the £40 off the shop.... bargain!

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »

No, that's just nice and warm. Hot is over 30 degrees and being able to stay supine for the day because it really is too hot to move, apart from visiting the swimming pool and the bar in the swimming pool.

Oh, how I miss it :(:):)

You will have us all googling next years holiday.

It does sound bliss.
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Oh is there a 3 4 2 offer on?:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oi mush...Watch it....:p ................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
    Thanks chris, i cant eat beans but hubster does:D

Thank heavens for that....It would be unbearable in your house if two of you ate beans...:p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIP9KXdmO0

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I'm not confused... for once!

I managed to do 8 android pay 2 x £3 M&S and 1 x £3 Gregs and the rest the draw... anyone have any idea what the draw is for!

I also went to Sainsbury this morning getting;-

Clothes - 2 short dresses for work and a pack of knickers.
    Electrics - a bar thing for the telly (OH chose this).
    Wine - :D:D:D:D ooh yes!
    Household - OH was moaning so I got plain white sheets for a king size bed (for when we eventually move).
    Christmas - christmas lights

The SA sent me back to get something for £17 (I thought I the bar had come in cheaper).... then I realised I had messed up, and doubled up to £40 in entertainment as well as electrical. Off to customer services, and the SA starts to go through the list. OH comes up, and highlights I have 20 minutes to collect mum and to drive 5 miles to the appointment at 10 am. The SA becomes and :A and takes the £40 off the shop.... bargain!

Glad you bought knickers if you bought short dresses:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Oi mush...Watch it....:p ................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Mush:rotfl::rotfl:
    Thank heavens for that....It would be unbearable in your house if two of you ate beans...:p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIP9KXdmO0

Its unbearable anyway SW causes it:eek::rotfl::rotfl: and as we both do it:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:

• marmitelovemehateme
    marmitelovemehateme Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 November 2017 at 7:17PM
    Womble

I got really excited when I saw these on a till receipt....Sadly N/A against S W T M

3x The Famous Grouse Smoky Black & Whisky Infused Shortbread Gift Set (each) £24.00 N/A
    3x Lynx Duo Attract For Her Body Gift Set (each) £12.00 N/A
    1x Lynx Duo You Body Gift Set (each) £4.00 N/A
    2x Lynx Duo Africa Gift Set (each) £8.00 N/A

A v S

2x Lynx Duo Africa Gift Set (each) £8.00 £7.00

A v T

1x Lynx Duo You Body Gift Set (each) £4.00 £3.50

You should find a way to collect it, after all it is natural gas :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    You should find a way to collect it, after all it is natural gas :rotfl::rotfl:

Go on any SW forum and everyone is the same:eek: we just play tunes:rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure