What Freebies Have You Received Today?

Comments

• good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    I had a packet of wipes from Clicks Research to trial.
    First I have had from them in months. They look like a pack of wet wipes.
    Use at least 2 a day for 2 weeks and complete the questionnaire at the end of the study.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Just a quick word of advice about the product trials, you're not supposed to say what the product is to anyone!
    I know it sounds silly here, where people are anonymous, but if manufacturers are developing a new product, they want to keep the details quiet so as to not hand rivals ANY info.

Got the Complan too... not a trial! And the free pure grape juice (£2.28) that went through the till at £2.59...
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Just a quick word of advice about the product trials, you're not supposed to say what the product is to anyone!
    Do you mean what the product is or the brand name? The "coke" I mentioned in an earlier post is a blind taste, maybe I should have said "cola". Thanks.
    I have just received a large bag of vegetable crisps to trial.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Sachet of Nivea Express Hydration Primer :)

2 £2 vouchers for Yogurt :)
  • - sachet of Nivea primer for me too :)
  • mcculloch29
    Rampant Recycler
    edited 1 December 2012 at 5:00PM
    Do you mean what the product is or the brand name? The "coke" I mentioned in an earlier post is a blind taste, maybe I should have said "cola". Thanks.
    I have just received a large bag of vegetable crisps to trial.

I got the fizzy drink trial too, :D . I'd given delivery instructions to put it in a safe place in the garden and only thought to look when I saw your posting, so thank you, you did me a favour! Hope your crisps go well with the drink. :)

No, it wasn't you. I have seen that the trialled product has been named in full by posters, on here and other threads too, and for every survey I've ever done, you click on a declaration saying you undertake not to reveal anything about it outside the survey.

If you say what the new trialled product is, you aren't doing the manufacturers any favours. I know it's not on the same scale as huge industrial espionage, but it's still making information available to market rivals.

I once got into a little bit of trouble with the company I've got a contract with for mentioning one of our clients on an internet forum related to the sector I work in. I'd just joined as an associate and was keen to promote the firm. I was asked not to be quite so enthusiastic in future, as it was supplying information to our opposition. :o
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • mcculloch29
    Rampant Recycler
    Forgot to mention the free copy of the children's newspaper that arrived today . My grandchildren will enjoy that.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I got the fizzy drink trial too, :D . I'd given delivery instructions to put it in a safe place in the garden and only thought to look when I saw your posting, so thank you, you did me a favour! Hope your crisps go well with the drink. :)
    Thanks. I wasn't in when mine were delivered and they couldn't open my back gate so threw the package over the gate, good job is wasn't anything breakable. :eek: The drink is lovely and so are the crisps.:D
  • Free choco x4 from Thorntons :j

Thought Thorntons had closed down
  • - £5 Capital Bonds voucher from Givaudan :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills