1. move and kick up a fuss
    2. hold you tighter to stop the smell escaping
    3. just ignore the fart and continue to snug in

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening everyone :)
    Blimey I'm shattered. I had a little win at the bingo last night ;) so after my appointment at uni this afternoon I headed over to Birmingham to get some jeans as currently I only have about three pairs that fit me :mad: There are only 2 styles of jeans that fit me properly and one is 'Molly' by River Island- but since Nottingham stopped stocking the Plus range I have to go to Birmingham :mad: I'm increasingly running out of clothes that fit me but I'm reluctant to spend loads of money as I'm pretty sure that no sooner have I bought them then they will be too big again! I spent £45 on these new jeans but they fit me like a glove- hopefully I'll get some kind of decent wear out of them!
    Today's food:
    B: HEXB 2 x HiFi bars and an apple, decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Subway turkey and ham salad, 1.5 syns for dressing, water
    Snack: Tesco veggie sushi (1/2 a syn) apple, water
    Tea: Nando's chicken butterfly, medium spicy rice (5.5 for both) salad, water
    Supper: 3 Broghies (3 syns) 3 Sainsbury's BGTY Cumberland sausages (3 syns) onions, mushrooms, NAS tropical crush
    Syns: 13.5
    Steps: 17086 (no wonder my blinking feet hurt :D)
    Night all x
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tweets, it’s just that your team got a win and I was (am) in a rather fragile state footie wise these days ☹ Sorry to have confused you; just jealous.

I hope your hospital trip went well, kathrynha. Good luck for your 4st award.
    ETA glad your treatment has helped, but sorry you’re stuck with the drugs. You are managing your situation amazingly – you have taken such a positive and proactive approach throughout.

Great card, maman. Is that you on the table, or is it tweets?

Sunshine, you’re crazy! But I love it.

Congrats on bingo win and new jeans, Mrs_R.

It’s a +0.2lbs for me today
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 12 September 2017 at 4:40PM
    Here is this weeks chart SW11092017.jpg

Some amazing losses for first week of the challenge.
    SOTW is Merlin :j:j:j:j:j

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most and also lost or maintained last week
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Weigh in tonight. Feeling bloated (why does my body just seem to know when weigh in day is, and bloat up especially for it?). really not got a clue which way it's going to go.

Today's 'plan':
    Breakfast - yogurt
    Lunch - pasta salad
    Dinner - noodles
    Snacks - fruit, quavers, cereal bars, ginger sweets

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    syns - quavers (3), ginger sweets
    Zebras rock
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good morning :)

Going to WI again in the morning and try and keep a track of myself. Bad few days for syns I'm afraid.

B - Overnight oats with extra berries

D - Chicken noodle soup

T - Bacon and mushroom carbonara

HEXA - Parmesan in carbonara and milk
    HEXB - Oats
    Syns - Probably some crisps later
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Good luck with your WI tonight kathrynha. We're rooting for you to get that shiny.:D

Same for you too topgirl. I think you're so sensible to keep your weight down now rather than waiting until topbaby arrives and then spending years trying to banish babyweight.:T

It's going to be difficult to fit in meals around various commitments today. My plan is to have a late lunch, some fruit at teatime and then if I'm really hungry when I get home tonight (10.30 p.m.) I'll have a SW friendly snack then.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham with fried veg and beetroot )SP lunch)
    D: cottage cheese and apple
    Syns: NONE!!
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Hope all goes well with WI kathryn. Sorry the news isn't better from the hospital but at least your drugs are being reduced, which has to be better.

I'd be starving Maman if that was all I ate during the day! Think I'd want to have a bigger lunch if I wasn't going to have a proper dinner!

Still using stuff up from freezer so not as on plan as I'd like but needs must:

B - porridge made with water; mixed frozen fruit; sprinkle of sweetner (the blackcurrants in the fruit are really sour! - glad the bags gone now)
    L - smoked haddock, mash, mixed veg
    D - breaded cod; chips; more frozen fruit with yoghurt

HEA - milk
    HEB - porridge
    Syns - breaded cod ?

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Your day sounds very fishy denise .:D

My lunch will be big don't worry. And so will my late night snack if needed. I'm thinking a JP.:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Yes a very fishy day and quite synful too, think the fish is probably about 10 syns but never mind I'm off on holiday tomorrow!

Glad your lunch is going to be big but don't think I'd be able to eat so late at night. I struggle if dinner's later than about 7pm, LOL!

Have just discovered I've still got some carrots left so will make some carrot chips as well as potato ones this evening. At least it means I'll have some speed with dinner.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport