Paysafecard stole my money!

Comments

• Hello ! i have a problem with paysafecard and i see i am not the only one.my problem is that i uploaded over 1000 bucks in the account (wanted to buy something of the internet) and when i tried to buy the item the site told me that my account is locked for security reasons. is been over 2 weeks and daily emails to paysafe card and i still dont know why they locked my account. i called them to my local provider but theyr just muppets on the telephone since they can ONLY answer phones and cant see the situation of the accounts. so Bottom line they locked my account but they allowed me to upload 1000 worth of pins and they wont answer any emails on why my account was locked. so basically nobody can asnwer why my account is locked. i have no mail from them even thou ive sent them over 20-30 emails asking why my account is locked. no answer . are they a scam??
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    gabri3las wrote: »
    Hello ! i have a problem with paysafecard and i see i am not the only one.my problem is that i uploaded over 1000 bucks in the account (wanted to buy something of the internet) and when i tried to buy the item the site told me that my account is locked for security reasons. is been over 2 weeks and daily emails to paysafe card and i still dont know why they locked my account. i called them to my local provider but theyr just muppets on the telephone since they can ONLY answer phones and cant see the situation of the accounts. so Bottom line they locked my account but they allowed me to upload 1000 worth of pins and they wont answer any emails on why my account was locked. so basically nobody can asnwer why my account is locked. i have no mail from them even thou ive sent them over 20-30 emails asking why my account is locked. no answer . are they a scam??

Pins? Bucks? This is a UK site not USA? but if not already tried try here

Please send the serial number (not the actual PIN) and your country to info@paysafecard.com
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • daytona0
    daytona0 Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    Hasbeen wrote: »
    Pins? Bucks? This is a UK site not USA? but if not already tried try here

Please send the serial number (not the actual PIN) and your country to info@paysafecard.com

In fairness but "bucks" could also be slang for "cash". I've heard people use the phrase "big bucks" in this country, and an American living in the UK may use it, so who knows.

More crucially, I used paysafe cards about 8-10 years ago and I don't recall any sort of online account you could log in to? I always thought PAYSAFECARD was just the service which provides retailers with the facility to print the cards and for the customers to obtain said cards, not to actually COMBINE cards etc.

Skrill and Netteller are listed as part of the paysafe family and at least one of them I know of (Skrill) provides an e-wallet service which may be similar to what has been described. Maybe gabri3las is contacting the wrong company??
  • Woot woot off to play some poker hey!
  • I purchased a Paysafe Card on 16/Sep/2017, in the amount of EUR 25. They instantly blocked my card. I contacted them and they said that I should send my ID and bank statement which I joyfully did. To my dismay, this people have not attended to this issue, rather they reply emails only after 3 business days and ask a generic question like. "Please tell us your full name and tell us why you contacted us" Can you imagine this ?

Obviously my ID and bank statement contain my full name, but to keep the ball rolling, I replied and another response from them came "Where did you try to use the paysafe card?" This got me really upset and irate because my first email to them was well written and comprehensive of why I am writing them, the issue and what needs to be done. I went as far as mentioning where I logged in to use the card.

I ran impatient, as a normal person would do. All I asked for is to either release the card or refund me, this should at least sound reasonable to any legitimate organization, but to them, its just a bunch of dunderheads crowned with a bureaucratic rigmarole. I called the customer service after having tried almost 12 times, the idiot who picked the call has no idea how customer service works, rather he kept getting me irate. Its been 2 weeks I have no idea who is making decision over my own money, just because I want to try their service and will never do.

I have been waiting since the 16th of this Month for some reasonable person to come to me and tell me what exactly is going on, rather they come and ask one silly question, which I had answered in previous email, none of those idiots care about my concerns, No word from them as to why my card was blocked and no idea if my money will be returned to my debit card, I am tired of waiting for an email reply for 2 weeks, asking the question and getting dumb replies from this people called Paysafecard.

I am helpless and need some stronger hand/authority to help me ask this people to either release this card or send the money back to my debit card. This is not too much to ask for, being a reasonable person, I have tried to solve it with them amicably, but they are not willing to be reasonable in any sense.
  • I purchased a Paysafe Card on 16/Sep/2017, in the amount of EUR 25. They instantly blocked my card. I contacted them and they said that I should send my ID and bank statement which I joyfully did. To my dismay, this people have not attended to this issue, rather they reply emails only after 3 business days and ask a generic question like. "Please tell us your full name and tell us why you contacted us" Can you imagine this ? Obviously my ID and bank statement contain my full name, but to keep the ball rolling, I replied and another response from them came "Where did you try to use the paysafe card?" This got me really upset and irate because my first email to them was well written and comprehensive of why I am writing them, the issue and what needs to be done. I went as far as mentioning where I logged in to use the card. I ran impatient, as a normal person would do. All I asked for is to either release the card or refund me, this should at least sound reasonable to any legitimate organization, but to them, its just a bunch of dunderheads crowned with a bureaucratic rigmarole. I called the customer service after having tried almost 12 times, the idiot who picked the call has no idea how customer service works, rather he kept getting me irate. Its been 2 weeks I have no idea who is making decision over my own money, just because I want to try their service and will never do. I have been waiting since the 16th of this Month for some reasonable person to come to me and tell me what exactly is going on, rather they come and ask one silly question, which I had answered in previous email, none of those idiots care about my concerns, No word from them as to why my card was blocked and no idea if my money will be returned to my debit card, I am tired of waiting for an email reply for 2 weeks, asking the question and getting dumb replies from this people called Paysafecard. I am helpless and need some stronger hand/authority to help me ask this people to either release this card or send the money back to my debit card. This is not too much to ask for, being a reasonable person, I have tried to solve it with them amicably, but they are not willing to be reasonable in any sense.
  • I purchased a Paysafe Card on 16/Sep/2017, in the amount of EUR 25. They instantly blocked my card. I contacted them and they said that I should send my ID and bank statement which I joyfully did. To my dismay, this people have not attended to this issue, rather they reply emails only after 3 business days and ask a generic question like. "Please tell us your full name and tell us why you contacted us" Can you imagine this ? Obviously my ID and bank statement contain my full name, but to keep the ball rolling, I replied and another response from them came "Where did you try to use the paysafe card?" This got me really upset and irate because my first email to them was well written and comprehensive of why I am writing them, the issue and what needs to be done. I went as far as mentioning where I logged in to use the card. I ran impatient, as a normal person would do. All I asked for is to either release the card or refund me, this should at least sound reasonable to any legitimate organization, but to them, its just a bunch of dunderheads crowned with a bureaucratic rigmarole. I called the customer service after having tried almost 12 times, the idiot who picked the call has no idea how customer service works, rather he kept getting me irate. Its been 2 weeks I have no idea who is making decision over my own money, just because I want to try their service and will never do. I have been waiting since the 16th of this Month for some reasonable person to come to me and tell me what exactly is going on, rather they come and ask one silly question, which I had answered in previous email, none of those idiots care about my concerns, No word from them as to why my card was blocked and no idea if my money will be returned to my debit card, I am tired of waiting for an email reply for 2 weeks, asking the question and getting dumb replies from this people called Paysafecard. I am helpless and need some stronger hand/authority to help me ask this people to either release this card or send the money back to my debit card. This is not too much to ask for, being a reasonable person, I have tried to solve it with them amicably, but they are not willing to be reasonable in any sense.
  • omg word for word my issue as we speak im livid x
  • PaysafeJOKERS
    PaysafeJOKERS Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 23 March 2018 at 4:20AM
    Where do you start with Paysafe ?
    I bought a paysafecard on ''20th January'' from my local newsagent to the value of £175 and when i tried uploading it it failed, same old msg as many others, SECURITY VIOLATION contact paysafe, i eventually got may my money back on ''8th February'' :mad:

I then bough another card on ''12th March'' and when i tried to upload the paysafecard onto my desired site that being betfair it once again failed, Security Violation, i even went back to the shop i purchased it from and things got heated but the shop just kept saying the same thing, Contact paysafe.
    Today is ''Friday 23rd'' of March and yesterday was me just getting my link sent from paysafe for me to fill in the online refund appliaction form, WHY is OUR money so tied up for so long ?

Some Questions that really must be asked of Paysafe
    1 Why not send the link from day 1
    2 Can another 16 digit number not be sent once the Blocked Paysafecard has been inspected
    3 WHY WHY WHY does refunds take so long ? after jumping through many REPEATED HOOPS refunds are being returned after about the 3 week mark, SERIOUSLY does it take that long ?
    AND PLEASE Paysafe what the hell is a SECURITY VIOLATION ? because that's what you seem to be telling us all, but all we did was purchase a paysafecard, we are not criminals yet we're subject to submitting ID and filling in forms and uploading photos of the failed paysafecard and ALL FOR WHAT ????
    To get that money back we STARTED OFF with in the first place.

Thanks Paysafe Team, Thanks Paysafe, Thanks for tying up my cash for weeks, Thanks.
  • The funny thing is
    Skrill charge the most for uploading funds FROM paysafe to Skrill

But get this lol Paysafe are Skrill - Now please explain why that is allowed and going On ?

When will the little guy have someone to fight his corner ? Cause the little guy is getting shafted
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure