Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    What I saw had 75% off so either my store was priced differently or it's gone down further again

Some nice gifts bags RTC from £1.50 to 15p my store and m'well

The nice cashier :rotfl: queried if I had not been in this morning too and was surprised I needed so many in advance I said I had a large family. She suggested someone may try selling them I assured her it was not me
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Some nice gifts bags RTC from £1.50 to 15p my store and m'well

The nice cashier :rotfl: queried if I had not been in this morning too and was surprised I needed so many in advance I said I had a large family. She suggested someone may try selling them I assured her it was not me

The giftbags were well priced but the napkins were RTC at £1.65:eek:
    HOW MUCH.:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Thanks to everyone for thinking of me today
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for thinking of me today

How are you feeling now? Have you been back today? x
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • Naebbirac
    Naebbirac Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    My geraniums have survived too and have green leaves growing at the top. I'm tempted to cut them right back or else they will be leggy. What do you think N?

Hi TM.
    I usually cut mine down to about 2 to 4 inches, to a bud that's beginning to shoot. I only do it cos I've been disappointed with their performance in the past when I've left them, they end up leggy with less flowers. It's so tempting to leave that new growth at the ends of the stalks, it seems awful to chop it off, but the plant seems much stronger once it's been chopped and the new growth on the shorter stems is better quality.
    I'll be top dressing and feeding them all over the next week to give them the boost they need to get the best start.
    I treat my fuchsias in the same way.
    N x
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 9 516 target £250

2 years 'fag free' :j:D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    Hi TM.
    I usually cut mine down to about 2 to 4 inches, to a bud that's beginning to shoot. I only do it cos I've been disappointed with their performance in the past when I've left them, they end up leggy with less flowers. It's so tempting to leave that new growth at the ends of the stalks, it seems awful to chop it off, but the plant seems much stronger once it's been chopped and the new growth on the shorter stems is better quality.
    I'll be top dressing and feeding them all over the next week to give them the boost they need to get the best start.
    I treat my fuchsias in the same way.
    N x

You've just confirmed what I was thinking. Thank you:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    tweets wrote: »
    Hope he grows out of it HILLBERN

Don't know if this applies to other schools but the last 3 I have worked in the naughty kids seem to get thought of better than the good kids, The teachers seem to mollycoddle them and they get their dinners first . I personally would make them wait til last for their dinner .

so would I...make them wait!!
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Sarah and Hillbern I hope the lads sort themselves out soon it must be so difficult. Most kids do turn things around. My friend sent hers back to their dad who lived at the other end of the country after the divorce. They are now two of the nicest young men I know

Bulbs. All the baking looks fab and I will be happy to have a bit if fruit cake. Yum

I hope you're right x
  • mazworld15
    mazworld15 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    lots of embassy club memories on youtube, and the Rittz
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Morning,
    COS has £1 cash back on several Birdseye fish from Sada. Some are on offer at £3 claim six times.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure