We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 22

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    E: 22/11 Win £25 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 316 (Two readers win £25 each )

Answer required - CREDIT :j

text.. MWCOMP followed by your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 25p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 300 086 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 26P+S/N/C

Good Luck All express3.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Forumite
    E: 09/12 Win an iPhone 5s ( my weekly no316 )

Answer: C ( Santa Claus ) ( just need Letter C )

Call: 09012 925 030 Leave your Answer, Name and Address Details. calls cost £1.02 plus your Network rate.

Text: MYWEEKLY Followed by a space your answer,name and address to 83149 text charged at £1.00 plus your standard network rate.

2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    Forumite
    E:30/11 WIN £50 ( My Weekly )

I got this back from the comp above when i Entered

text: LOOKLUCKY to 85088 texts cost £1.00 plus your snwr

or send your name,address and phone number to

LOOKNOV,
    PO BOX 5639,
    W1A 2HN

Winner will be chosen from all correct entries.
  • oddies
    Forumite
    E: 20/11 ( 10am ) Win a Refresh and Revive day for Two at Ragdale Hall ( chad Newspaper ) ( Johnston press so i assume open to all )

1 winner and a Guest will win a Refresh and Revive Day at the Award winning Ragdale Hall Health,Hydro and Thermal Spa ( worth £258 Mon - Fri ) Plus a Three course Buffet Lunch.

Text: MCH ( space ) RAGDALE name,house number and postcode to 65100 texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate.

Example: MCH RAGDALE MORGAN HOLMES 10 SHAFTBURY DRIVE NG1 5FS texts cost £1.50 plus your SNWR

there is also an email route which i shall post on main forum shortly :D

• oddies
    Forumite
    E: 21/11 ( 10am ) Win Two Tickets to the National Hunt ( Doncaster ) ( chad Newspaper ) ( Johnston press so i assume open to all )

1 winner and a Guest will win county Enclosure Tickets to the National Hunt ( Doncaster Racecourse ) 29/11

text: SNL ( Space ) HUNT Followed by your name,house number and postcode to 61500 texts cost £1.50 plus your snwr

There is also an email route which i have posted on the main forum, please do not dupe yourself's :D

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Hallam FM

Just text now the word CASH to 63103.

Texts cost £1.50 plus your standard network rate.

To opt out of marketing, end your message with STOP.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.

For example, 1st TEXT = 1 entry made (1 charged at £1 + standard network rate).

2nd TEXT = 2 extra entries are made (1 charged at £1 + standard network rate and 1 not charged). Therefore 2 texts sent will create 3 entries within the competition database. The process can then be repeated.

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of the original first text and will not carry over to another day or competition.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Thanks Oddies!! My daughter has had a letter from Busytime issue 118 saying shes won a Jake and the neverland pirates tent! Ironically i only purchased that one to see how easy it was to get before i took it over from you!
    Many thanks again oddie!!
    "I've been drunk for about a week now, and i thought it might sober me up to sit in a library." Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald

2015: £2656! - 44 Wins!
    2016 challenge:£1037/£2016 - 9/44
  • oddies
    Forumite
    edited 13 November 2013 at 3:01PM
    stephme191 wrote: »
    Thanks Oddies!! My daughter has had a letter from Busytime issue 118 saying shes won a Jake and the neverland pirates tent! Ironically i only purchased that one to see how easy it was to get before i took it over from you!
    Many thanks again oddie!!

haaaa bless, ho she will be thrilled, just love it when our little ones win :j:j:j well done miss stephme191 :D p.s i won where's the penguin book from the same issue :D
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    today's answer 261

text SUDOKU 261 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free and these do not have to be all in the same week
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,272
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Call and text entry ends tonight (Wednesday 13th) at midnight, postal entry closes three working days later.

PRIZE: 6 x £250 of TreatMe vouchers.

Send a postcard with your name, address and phone number to:

TreatMe Voucher Competition
    PO Box 12581
    Sutton Coldfield
    B73 9BX

or

Call 0911 719 0786 (Calls cost 82p/minute from a BT landline plus network extras and last 2.5 minutes)

or

Text DXTREATME followed by your email address, name and address to 86660. (Texts cost £2 plus your usual network rate)
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure