Quick advice please re filling out Income/Exp forms

Just in the process of filling out an Income/Expenditure form to send onto my creditor but on the form therere spaces for my wifes details and income.
The debt is all in my name so will I have to fill out the information for her too?
We are married and live together and therefore financially associated if that matters?

Thanks as usual
F
:j

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,848 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    ferry wrote: »
    Just in the process of filling out an Income/Expenditure form to send onto my creditor but on the form therere spaces for my wifes details and income.
    The debt is all in my name so will I have to fill out the information for her too?
    We are married and live together and therefore financially associated if that matters?

Thanks as usual
    F

If its just your debts, and not your wifes, then I would just put your details down, however, if they want an idea of household income, you may need to include hers too.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • ferry
    ferry Posts: 2,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    How about 'not applicable'? Or am I courting trouble
    :j
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,848 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    ferry wrote: »
    How about 'not applicable'? Or am I courting trouble

Sounds good, im sure they will get back to you if they want any more !!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • eyeopener2
    eyeopener2 Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    You are married and live together.

This doesn't make you financially associated.

Only having joint accounts does. I'd hold off on any of your OHs details for now.
    I'm Debt Free :j 2/09/2013
    Debt at LBM 30/04/2010 £24,109.38,
  • happy_bunny_2
    happy_bunny_2 Posts: 4,488 Forumite
    Those forms are designed to fish for information.

Give as little as possible, or don't fill it out at all. Depends on what the debt is, who with, how old etc.
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport