We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: 30/08 ?? Win a Dorset Hotel for the weekend (FB l & comment effort)

https://www.facebook.com/CliffHouseHotel/posts/866320640138525

One lucky winner will receive full use of Cliff House Hotel (all fourteen rooms!) for a weekend stay, for them and their friends. Including accommodation, a full English breakfast on both mornings, Dorset cream tea on arrival day, an acoustic evening on the Friday and homemade truffles in every room.* Enter this marvelous competition by liking our hotel face book page (this page) and explaining in just 20 words below on this post, why you should be the lucky winner of our ‘Ultimate Prize’. Once we have reached the target number of 70,000 ‘likes’, the 5 responses deemed the best by us will be published on our Facebook page. The ultimate winner chosen by the followers themselves.

*The ‘Ultimate Prize’ will be available to be taken off peak, out of peak season (February-April) at the Managers discretion. The acoustic evening will also be open to non-residents.
Entries will only be accepted by liking Cliff House Hotel 's face book page and explaining your 20 words on the hotel page post. 20 words on other pages who have shared this post will not be entered into the competition

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,100
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    Winner at 70,000 likes, currently fewer than 10,500!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure