Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    some of the melamine picnic/garden-party ware is reduced.. I only saw one design which is white, navy & terracotta but there were spaces where others might have been.

I can't remember the prices but the large platters & bowls were half price.

There was a lovely little set of 3 different sized dipping bowls for £2.86
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There were loads of red stickers in the homeware department yesterday evening. It was quite nice to be able to peruse the shelves without any crowds but much of the reduced stuff was still not enough of a bargain to make it into my basket. The exception - granted, not even a want until I clapped eyes on it - were some Cooks Collection heavy gauge 25cm deep flan tins [STRIKE]£10[/STRIKE] £3. There were lots of them in stock, also double packs of a much smaller size.

If I lived near Colney, I would be heading for the branch today for a through inspection.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    They seem to be clearing out a bunch of hair care products, I got a bit carried away and came home with Toni&Guy glamour 3d volumiser spray, t&g prep heat protection mist, t&g volume addiction conditioner, Tresemme renewal hair&scalp conditioner, tresemme 1step reverse system prewash conditioner and Herbal essences clearly naked shine conditioner all for £3 yes 50p a pop. Obviously might not be in all stores, this was Dundee but worth a look if you're passing and like me can't pass up a hair care bargain.
    Booo!!!
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    They seem to be clearing out a bunch of hair care products, I got a bit carried away and came home with Toni&Guy glamour 3d volumiser spray, t&g prep heat protection mist, t&g volume addiction conditioner, Tresemme renewal hair&scalp conditioner, tresemme 1step reverse system prewash conditioner and Herbal essences clearly naked shine conditioner all for £3 yes 50p a pop. Obviously might not be in all stores, this was Dundee but worth a look if you're passing and like me can't pass up a hair care bargain.
    I was verging on going for an ice-cream run this evening and you have just twisted my arm. Ice-cream and good hair, highly compatible ;)

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • MrJones1
    MrJones1 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    MySupermarket lists many good Sainsbury's deals.

60% of Petits Filous Frubes - Minions Strawberry Flavour (4x180g) - Was £2.50 Now £1.00
    50% of Nestle Shreddies (750g) - Was £3.50 Now £1,75
    50% of McVitie's Digestives - Milk Chocolate (500g) - Was £2.60 Now £1.30
    50% of Nestle Coco Shreddies (500g) - Was £2.60 Now £1.30
    50 % of Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise (775g) - Was £4.00 Now £2.00
    43% of Sharwood's Plain Poppodums (8 pack) - Was £1.75 Now £1.00
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I was verging on going for an ice-cream run this evening and you have just twisted my arm. Ice-cream and good hair, highly compatible ;)
    Just don't blame me for the ice cream!;)
    Booo!!!
  • littlereddevil
    littlereddevil Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    Options
    Jars of mint sauce, £1.80 for 45p
    travelover
  • VfM4meplse
    edited 2 July 2017 at 1:54PM
    Options
    Jars of mint sauce, £1.80 for 45p
    Timely offer for me, I finished my jar just last week :)

ETA: must be a local offer, as NIMBY.

• Chris25
    edited 13 August 2017 at 3:13PM
    Options
    copper 24cm stockpot down from £60 to £18.00
    copper 20cm cm saucepan £15 (don't know original price)
    copper 16cm saucepan £12 (ditto)
    There are also boxed sets of 3 x saucepans ( 20cm,18cm,16cm) for something like £38
    they all have a 10year guarantee

Waterfall solar lights warm white (120 LED bulbs), £3.50

This is a tip which has been given before but worth mentioning again- Basics Barn Eggs (half dozen for 80p) are often free-range - check inside the box, if the eggs are stamped with a '1' rather than a '2', it'll be free-range. I've been getting these for a couple of weeks now.
  • Chris25
    Options
    white ridged sugar bowl with lid (it's 'dinnerware'; thicker than china but thinner than earthenware)- 87p
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback