iPhone 7 Plus - Carphone Warehouse still have no stock?

Comments

• Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A bit of advice for those that think Argos (and other retailers) is locking the mePhones they sell as sim free and it's not the mePhones which are doing it themselves: Don't get a mePhone ROFL.
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Anthorn wrote: »
    A bit of advice for those that think Argos (and other retailers) is locking the mePhones they sell as sim free and it's not the mePhones which are doing it themselves: Don't get a mePhone ROFL.

I think it's safe to assume you're only here for the comedy...
    ====
  • Anthorn
    d123 wrote: »
    You really are showing some ignorance, the activation lock is a completely separate feature to the network lock.

If you enable the activation lock it will require you to enter your Apple ID details even to use another sim card from the same network.

Also, what it the ridiculous childishness of "mePhone" all about? You're trying to argue a point about the phone and don't even know what it's called?

It doesn't have to be enabled. It's automatic at setup.

In answer to your last post, I'm actually trying to avoid accessing this thread because I can't take it seriously: I find it so funny that certain people just do not understand that the automatic locking is a feature of all mePhones, at least those which have been upgraded to the newer iOS versions, and are not the underhand actions of certain retailers who are selling sim-free mePhones under false pretences.

I've had a mePhone for a long time. Lately I considered upgraded to the mePhone 7 but went the other way to the 6s in 5s clothing mePhone SE. A good decision I think. So I know what it's called: It's called a mePhone :)
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    So, your paying over £1300 to use a phone for 2 years, right.... Maybe it's just me...
  • d123
    Anthorn wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be enabled. It's automatic at setup.

In answer to your last post, I'm actually trying to avoid accessing this thread because I can't take it seriously: I find it so funny that certain people just do not understand that the automatic locking is a feature of all mePhones, at least those which have been upgraded to the newer iOS versions, and are not the underhand actions of certain retailers who are selling sim-free mePhones under false pretences.

I've had a mePhone for a long time. Lately I considered upgraded to the mePhone 7 but went the other way to the 6s in 5s clothing mePhone SE. A good decision I think. So I know what it's called: It's called a mePhone :)

If only you would show the ability to understand what the sim lock is and what other user controlled locks (like activation lock) are you would probably be on a path to even understand the actual name of the phone...
    ====
  • Anthorn
    edited 13 October 2016 at 10:57PM
    If only you would show the ability to understand what the sim lock is and what other user controlled locks (like activation lock) are you would probably be on a path to even understand the actual name of the phone...

Oh ok then ROFL I'm done now ROFL. Don't get a sim-free unlocked mePhone btw because Argos or any other retailer worldwide will no doubt lock it so you can't change the sim. Damn retailers! ROFL. Honestly, this is so funny! Maybe I have a warped sense of humour. Bye bye.
  • What's a mephone?
  • Anthorn
    What's a mephone?

It's a range of cult premium mobile phones that run on meOS, has included services such as meCloud for online storage of files, music, photos and back-ups and works in collaboration with a Windows or Mac program called meTunes.
  • d123
    What's a mephone?

He's trolling it as as a "funny" name for the iPhone.
    ====
  • Anthorn
    edited 14 October 2016 at 12:38PM
    He's trolling it as as a "funny" name for the iPhone.

mePhones are funny at the best of times. For example those who enable raise to wake who can be seen holding it horizontally, raising and lowering it like mad and cursing it because it won't wake ROFL.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure