B&Q Kitchen Cupboard doors £1 online

Comments

• bribrian
    bribrian Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    Big thanks for this, i needed doors for an old kitchen i installed in my garage so seen this & went to the local B&Q & picked up 12 doors for £9!!!!!!!! BARGAIN!!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    munchki wrote: »
    Fantastic Post!! We are just rebuilidng our kitchen, should say hubby is!! doing the whole thing for around 1000 including sink, fittings etc. Was quoted £5k to have someone do it. Now if i could just find a good deal on a range cooker, dont think hubby can build that. he is good but not that good!! Thank you agian for the post, will be sharing with hubby later. will save loads of time instead of him cutting, staining from scratch!

we bought a range cooker in ikea last weekend! it was 680, reduced to half price as someone had returned it after they changed theyre mind so 340, hubby asked if we ocould have it for £300 the assistant went away came back with a new sticker £237.50!!!! 5 ring big oven jobby!!! I am soooo chuffed!!!! you should have seen us trying to load it in the car and drive the hour home!!! but i cant wait to use it!!!!:T
    also went to b&q today ( as we aredoing our kitchen-can you tell!!) and bought 25 doors/drawers etc all for £25 you cant go wrong! would have been well over 200 otherwise!!! Thank you op!!! now all i have to do it actually book the builders to do the extension lol!!!! xxx
  • sarah03_2
    sarah03_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    fantastic! was just thinking of painting the kitchen - then i'll change the doors too! thanks
  • charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,117
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just a word of caution, been to our local B & Q and it says Doors £1 (when bought as part of a complete kitchen)

Asked an assistant who said we would have to buy some base cabinets at the same time, so going back tomorrow to see what we can actually buy
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • sarah03_2
    sarah03_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    just bought all my doors online for £22.00 inclu delivery bargain!!
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    Just a word of caution, been to our local B & Q and it says Doors £1 (when bought as part of a complete kitchen)

Asked an assistant who said we would have to buy some base cabinets at the same time, so going back tomorrow to see what we can actually buy

You can always order online.
    Cracking deal but remember the plinths and packing pieces that they don't seem to have in stock...or am I missing these somewhere?
  • bribrian
    bribrian Posts: 1,498 Forumite

Didn't apply to me, i just filled a trolly with my doors & went to the checkout & they scanned at £1 (even the double door packs)........ ;-]
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    would have been nice to have some new doors, but since Barrats built our house, as usual all measurements are not of the standard..........
  • jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    thanks for this i'm going to have a look
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite

no you certainly dont need to buy units at all!!
    i went in first and bought just simply 3 doors came away checked i liked them etc then went back and bought the 22 more to finish my kitchen still just doors! so thats codswallop!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure