50% off Starbucks. Groupon

Comments

• Hannah2
    Hannah2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Never used Groupon before but if I buy this, can I load the credit onto my current Starbucks card?

If you are using the starbucks app you can go to "my card" click on "view all" in the top left of the screen and then in the middle of the screen you should see the option to "add a card" if you click on that you can then add the starbucks card number and pin that you should have from Groupon.

That will add it to your available balance and when you go back to "my cards" you should be able to swipe between your current cards (if you have more than one).

I dont know how you would add it to a physical card though.

HTH
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    My physical card is one of the cards on my account ... I've transferred the £10 balance of the new card to it (think you can only do this on mobile) and deleted the new card from my account. Then I can use the physical card in the shop.
  • Have also heard that from tomorrow you can also get 5% from Topcashback ?

Not checked it out yet tho, but worth a try !!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • smacky
    smacky Posts: 229 Forumite
    edited 11 June 2013 at 4:32PM
    Hello Friends, the Starbucks card deal is back as it came month ago with barclaycard.

This time Groupon has this deal for £10 Starbucks card for only £5 however the catch is that it can be redeemed only via their mobile app. This is their campaign to promote usage of mobile app.

So HURRY UP! go ahead and grab this offer and enjoy coffee in this lovely summer. This must be limited on Groupon though.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/getmobile&CID=UK_MOB_5629_5738_5194_1

:T
  • twinkledust
    twinkledust Posts: 353 Forumite
    Never used Groupon before but if I buy this, can I load the credit onto my current Starbucks card?

I have just bought this deal and using the app on my phone you add the new card details then you can transfer balance to your original card :)
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Just brought this and transferred it to my other card and deleted the empty one so now got £20 balance as I got the Barclay deal a while back. Thanks for the tips on transferring the cards.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • mcja
    mcja Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    What number on the groupon voucher is the Starbucks card number? I see the pin number and a groupon code but nothing card length in numbers.

Thanks.
    “Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always been big stuff.”
  • im not sure about this groupon thing , i did an m and s one a while back (end may) and still not showing as available?
    5 kids..1 hubby...1 dog..3 rabbits and a goldfish...yep ours is a Madhouse :D

:smileyhea We love Disney...:heart:

Trying to Save for a Bigger house ...:o
  • im not sure about this groupon thing , i did an m and s one a while back (end may) and still not showing as available?

I've used Groupon a few times before but my M&S voucher didn't come through. I sent them an email and they replied the same day saying to check my Junk folder but also attached the link for my voucher.
    Just bought this deal and it appeared straight away, couldn't be happier with their service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure