Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Are we all watching the Olympics again tonight?

I am Nellie......I've never watched so much telly:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    An exuberance of Elsas ?

Sunshinemummy if you are doing full board for £12.50 a week, please can I put my name down... :D

Me too please!

I paid £120 a month 26 years ago and really that wasn't enough!

Evening Peeps, watching the cycling.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    bubbs wrote: »
    Ring finger right hand :p
    I think 3rd finger right hand ;) Beautiful ring SSM and you deserve it after waiting so long for it :T

Well that sorted that out:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I am Nellie......I've never watched so much telly:rotfl:
    Me neither. I try to stay awake into the early hours and then I am falling asleep all day:rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Oh your ring is beautiful SSM.....you've dreamt about it for so long.....I'm so pleased it's now on your finger:)

Which finger I haven't quite yet worked out:rotfl:

It is on my right hand, ring finger.

I also need to re-paint my nails!! lol
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Well that sorted that out:D
    You need sorting out:p:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 13 August 2016 at 9:41PM
    mhoc wrote: »
    they take huge delight in dropping each other in the sh** especially as they usually know someone about one of the others that I don't know about - nothing seems to give them greater pleasure than knowing that for one they are the 'good child' and one if the others is the spawn of the devil :rotfl:

(incidentally huge thanks for the Stowmarket info, I've passed it all along. I also remembered that he went indoor wall climbing with the other two when he was here last so I found a link for a big climbing wall in Norwich, hopefully that and the football and swimming will be enough to keep him amused. I can see there being a lot of London weekends and long distance driving this weekend.
    typically within days of accepting the internship from B he also got an offer from Porsche so he is doing that next year, I expect he will be very glad to get back home after 6 months in a very quiet uk town in the middle of our horrible winters :) )

You're more than welcome, if there's anything else you'd like to know about please just ask. By the way, the leisure centre does have a climbing wall, or they did have. I. Sure they have a web site you could look at to check out their facilities
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :D:D:D

2uynf2q.jpg

Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o

It went far better than I expected. Well attended, I'm trying to thing of a collective word for a large group of Elsas.

We did have one Buzz Lightyear & a Woody :) but the majority were Elsas, Anas & Princesses

Elsa & Ana who were paid handsomely for 2 hours of entertainment arrived ¾ hour late & then disappeared after 1 hour :eek::eek: :(
    But the hour they did was entertaining
    We ran out of food :o:o
    160euec.jpg

I'm dawdling along in the background as you can tell, sorry folks :o

Snap, how fabulous it all looks. I'm pleased it was well attended and you ran out of food , you'll know for next time to cater for more :cool:

Such a big under raking that has worked well, well done my lovely xx

Off to finish my catchup :o X
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • bubbs
    Me neither. I try to stay awake into the early hours and then I am falling asleep all day:rotfl:
    I cant do that, as soon as my eyes say tired i have to go bed:eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Come on team GB
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    :T:T:T:T:T well done cyclists
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure