The Spreadsheet Diva's MF Diary

Comments

• SueP19
    SueP19 Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    To be honest MCI my whole life has been full of constant grinding mishaps :mad::mad:

I know money doesn't buy happiness in any way but boy does it solve lots of problems and the lack of it does make life so much harder. :(

I do hope this new way of budgeting will ease things :T:T
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Routing for you. Totally get the negativity bit, I stopped posting for a while for similar reasons but wow SueP you really have had a bucketful to deal with. hang in there and may the next 50 years be fabulous :)
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    SueP19 wrote: »
    Thanks, I always seem to be having it rough lolol .................

.................I was so Genghis Khan in a former life :rotfl::rotfl:
    To be honest MCI my whole life has been full of constant grinding mishaps :mad::mad:

I know money doesn't buy happiness in any way but boy does it solve lots of problems and the lack of it does make life so much harder. :(

I do hope this new way of budgeting will ease things :T:T
    Oh Sue! I just read your long post on the previous page. You poor thing, and a horrifying lack of support in RL too :(

Glad to hear you've found YNAB, otoh, a lot of people seem to find it really helpful, and also glad you persevered with confronting OH about his lack of support.

As for your work place! Well, investigations into potentially serious symptoms are an issue in themselves, I'm horrified that they said what they did to you. Have you complained?

It's good that you've started posting here again, anyway, and remember the one that needs positivity is you, not us - you get it the way that's right for you, you're fine :A
    Save
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • SueP19 wrote: »
    Wow well it's been a long time................thanks to A Frayed Knot for enticing me back.

Mortgage op's £0 :mad:

Money Saved £0 :mad:

DD getting a job Yes :T

Still married Yes :D

OH still ill Yes :(
    xxxx

You could change the :mad: above to big grins :D How, just pop £1 into o/p and savings fund :j
    There that's better :D
    Well I have to say it's a lovely surprise and for one who is suffering "worthlessness" a real heart warming boost to know some of you missed me.

I turned 50 last week and having spent the day crying for the life that I have had and the life I should have had, I grasped the mettle and decided I am not single handedly responsible for lifes problems, I can only do what I can and I am human, if I don't forgive me then other won't :D:D

You have certainly had a lot going on, so hopefully the tide will turn and you will be on the up and up.
    • First of all YES ! ! ! You were missed :A
    • Mortgage op's £0 :mad: - Got a £1 ? put in the o/p fund :A :)
    • Money Saved £0 :mad: - Got another £1 ? in the savings fund it goes:A :)
    Not huge amounts but you can say, you have o/p and started a savings fund, it's no fib.

Now for the really scary bit - Just think how far down the line you are with your mortgage, don't feel you are getting anywhere, well your a lot further on than me :T here's the scary bit. Your now 50 :eek: :rotfl: Sorry, that's not the scary bit, it's that when I was 50 I didn't even have a mortgage:D.

Think of yourself taking one out in 2 YEARS from now :eek::eek::eek: like I did. Yeah, thought that would make you feel better :rotfl:Your light years ahead of me.

Hope you are feeling a whole lot better and that work has improved somewhat, still got that (hole behind:o) at work making stupid comments. Take it easy, and look after yourself, this is "your time"
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • Almost forgot, :o

Belated Happy Birthday wishes

:bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:

Not sure if you like Birthday cake, so

:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun :D
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    Mom nom nom nom nom
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Almost forgot, :o

Belated Happy Birthday wishes

:bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:

Not sure if you like Birthday cake, so

:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun:EasterBun :D

:j:j:j I brought some too: Happy Birthday as was, Sue :)

Loving Frayed Knot's input!
    Save
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • What frayed Knot said....

MCI x
    Mortgage Free x 1 03.11.2012 - House rented out Feb 2016
    Mortgage No 2: £82, 595.61 (31.08.2019)
    OP's to Date £8500

Renovation Fund:£511.39;
    Nectar Points Balance: approx £30 (31.08.2019)
  • SueP19
    :beer::beer:

Thanks all xxxxxx
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • SueP19
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Oh Sue! I just read your long post on the previous page. You poor thing, and a horrifying lack of support in RL too :(

Glad to hear you've found YNAB, otoh, a lot of people seem to find it really helpful, and also glad you persevered with confronting OH about his lack of support.

As for your work place! Well, investigations into potentially serious symptoms are an issue in themselves, I'm horrified that they said what they did to you. Have you complained?

It's good that you've started posting here again, anyway, and remember the one that needs positivity is you, not us - you get it the way that's right for you, you're fine :A
    Save

:grouphug::grouphug: Thanks Karma, work is a small place so complaining isn't an option, anyway if and it's a huge if I'm ill in future boss is that good he would let me work when I could.

Wish you could buy positivity because mine does run low sometimes, I got to the point were I really thought I couldn't hack it all any more even just the little things were so hard to deal with, mind you OH is worse than me. I changed his phone yesterday, he knew and he chose phone but because they emailed his phone he was in a right stress last night, all because it said to bring the debit card you paid with :mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure