February's Bring Your Lunch to Work

167891012»

Comments

• fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    Thanks PMO2 :)

Lunch today was chicken and mushroom stir fry and some dried mango from discount supermarket, tasty and cheap-ish.

Tomorrow its mince in gravy with onions, mushroom and mashed turnip!
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• short_bird
    short_bird Posts: 3,649
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Number 6: 11/11
    _party_
    See you in March!
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well I finished the13/12 month as I did an extra day in work

Was pretty difficult at times as I'm off the biscuits and crisps for lent and my usual CBA pack up would be a sarnie and crisps, with a biscuit for tea break.

Luckily it's been so cold that taking soup in for breakfast has had no comments :)

Onwards through March
  • Well done Suki :)
  • The end of February has really crept up on me - however I have made it with only three blips off my goal - I'm reducing my overall total because I was off sick for two days. Happy enough with that!
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
  • Rocco86
    Rocco86 Posts: 7 Forumite
    A quick update, appreciate it is 5th March so no one will probably see this. But after going AWOL, had a big blip in the middle with family issues going on, I managed 10-11 bring my lunch to work days. I was going swimmingly with the first 7 days and then family happened and all went to pot. This is also evident in my bank balance at that time. I managed to drag it back to finish on a high. Still it's better than zero days and buying lunch.

Will hop over to the March challenge and do better this month.
  • Rocco86 wrote: »
    A quick update, appreciate it is 5th March so no one will probably see this. But after going AWOL, had a big blip in the middle with family issues going on, I managed 10-11 bring my lunch to work days. I was going swimmingly with the first 7 days and then family happened and all went to pot. This is also evident in my bank balance at that time. I managed to drag it back to finish on a high. Still it's better than zero days and buying lunch.

Will hop over to the March challenge and do better this month.

Hi Rocco,

Considering you've had a rough February, I think you've done really well.

I have updated the list on the fist page.

Pmo2
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family