20,000 free megabus tickets

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Moved to low spend freebies as there is 50p to pay.

Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and a 50p booking fee. Note that this offer only applies to megabus.com journeys and is not applicable for some Stagecoach operated services including Oxford Tube, Citylink, megabusplus, megatrain and megabusgold. This offer is also not applicable on journeys between Oxford-Cambridge and Hull-Leeds
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Soozy_B
    Soozy_B Posts: 27 Forumite
    Ooh - I will be keeping my eye out on this!

Thanks for sharing :)
    Always on the lookout for ways to save money
    Make £2017 in 2017; As of 05/01 = £8.10
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Thats the one witb Dara o'Brien on the back isn't it ?
  • sarah1972
    Soozy_B wrote: »
    Ooh - I will be keeping my eye out on this!

Thanks for sharing :)

Its expired?

The OP was November and the valid travel was up to February.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LABMAN
    LABMAN Posts: 1,659 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Its expired?

The OP was November and the valid travel was up to February.

...and the post you quoted was made on the 4th of January!
  • sarah1972
    LABMAN wrote: »
    ...and the post you quoted was made on the 4th of January!

lol ! I saw the 1st April post which I assumed was a follow on from the one before and same day !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure