A quickie, ohh err missus ;)

Hi everyone,

I just received "stage 3" from Payplan, and i'm thinking "stuff that for a game of soldiers" whereby the amount I would pay back would be £800 less than the TOTAL outstanding debt, with payplan taking over 7K in fees.

So im not going to sign the form they want me to, to put the offer to my creditors. However I signed the form regarding lodging a limitation on selling the house (with the land registry)

If I don't follow through with payplan, will this form still stand up, or is it cancelled. I am sorry I can't get the exact form name, but you know which form it is.

I have decided that seeing as an IVA is pretty much just as bad as BR, I may as well go BR, as the amount I was paying into the IVA was quite small, and when the single secured loan is taken into account, the property is slightly in negative equity.

So for better or for worse, I am going BR. It's a fresh start. It will also hopefully mean I can move on from this having learnt a lot from it.

Idea was just cemented with Mercers aka scumbags r us demanding payment. I will shortly have the cash to go bankrupt too. It's a thought out plan!

BTW Love the new board ! Just IVAs aren't for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure