Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Comments

• Aesop wrote: »
    hell yeah and for the whole of 2017

And forever, probably. Was it Buzz Lightyear who said 'To Infinity And Beyond'?:rotfl:
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Evening all

Hiya xanthe06 and a warm welcome to the Fred.

I have added you to the list - post 18 - and good luck with the challenge :D

I have made just £2.50 from regular weekly scans but it's better than nothing eh :)

Hope you all have a money-making Monday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Well done to all money makers and a big welcome to all the new people on the thread this month:beer:.

Has anyone who does surveys had any problems with Just The Answer? I've been fairly successful with them over the years and have had a few cashouts:j. They only offer Amazon vouchers as payment though:(. For some reason I can't access my account any more, or log in to the main website. They still email me invitations for surveys which I complete successfully and get a message that my account has been credited but I can't see how much I have earned in total as it requires logging in again. 4 times now over the past month I've requested a new password (although there isn't anything wrong with the one I've been using) but they never send one:mad:.

I can't think what else I can do. I plan to withdraw all my money (once I know how much it is and can get to the redemption page) and then close my account. Life's too short for all the hassle;)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well done to all money makers and a big welcome to all the new people on the thread this month:beer:.

Has anyone who does surveys had any problems with Just The Answer? I've been fairly successful with them over the years and have had a few cashouts:j. They only offer Amazon vouchers as payment though:(. For some reason I can't access my account any more, or log in to the main website. They still email me invitations for surveys which I complete successfully and get a message that my account has been credited but I can't see how much I have earned in total as it requires logging in again. 4 times now over the past month I've requested a new password (although there isn't anything wrong with the one I've been using) but they never send one:mad:.

I can't think what else I can do. I plan to withdraw all my money (once I know how much it is and can get to the redemption page) and then close my account. Life's too short for all the hassle;)

Not heard of them CBC, but here are the contact details. might be worth calling them to sort out your account. I used to do this quite regularly with on device. they got fed up with me but at least now I get my money faster

http://portal.justtheanswer.co.uk/communities/default.aspx?p=p592785398&n=1677367530

good luck and hope you get to cash it all out fast
  • Smiley87
    Smiley87 Posts: 241 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £5 reward from my bank account and £83.50 from ebay and Gumtree sales.

105.08/310
  • Morning,

£5 received from a mystery shop I completed back in August bringing my total to £87.25/£155.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
    Not heard of them CBC, but here are the contact details. might be worth calling them to sort out your account. I used to do this quite regularly with on device. they got fed up with me but at least now I get my money faster

http://portal.justtheanswer.co.uk/communities/default.aspx?p=p592785398&n=1677367530

good luck and hope you get to cash it all out fast

Thanks, Aesop. I knew you'd have the answer:A

I never think of phoning these companies, I always rely on the computer when things go wrong but there's nothing like a conversation with a real person to get things sorted.

Everything's fine now but sadly I still need a few more points to reach the next payout level:(

I've just over £20 payable in PA now but have 3 others still pending so may wait until they are accepted and withdraw it all at once. They must have upgraded their system recently as the website loads and operates so much faster and gremlin-free than it used to. I even seem to be eligible for more surveys than I used to be too. I love that site, thanks so much, Aesop, for putting us onto it in the first place:beer:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks, Aesop. I knew you'd have the answer:A

I never think of phoning these companies, I always rely on the computer when things go wrong but there's nothing like a conversation with a real person to get things sorted.

Everything's fine now but sadly I still need a few more points to reach the next payout level:(

I've just over £20 payable in PA now but have 3 others still pending so may wait until they are accepted and withdraw it all at once. They must have upgraded their system recently as the website loads and operates so much faster and gremlin-free than it used to. I even seem to be eligible for more surveys than I used to be too. I love that site, thanks so much, Aesop, for putting us onto it in the first place:beer:

hope you get what you need to cash out.I keep forgetting to check prolific in the evening. I should as sometimes get surveys I qualify for.

just picked up another ms but it has to be done today . I submitted the last one at 3am.... I was told the Co was on a tight deadline and wanted it in by Sunday night.
    just picked up another ms but it has to be done today . I submitted the last one at 3am.... I was told the Co was on a tight deadline and wanted it in by Sunday night.

That sounds like the sort of pressure I could do without:eek:. Whenever I have a strict deadline like that my internet connection plays up or some other spanner in the works causes so much stress:(.

I had lots of deadlines to meet when I was working full time but it wasn't computer-dependent so I usually managed to get away with it when anything happened at the last minute to slow things down;)
  • wifey27
    wifey27 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    £6.03 earned in interest today. Should have said in my first post I'm aiming for £10 a day...probably a bit too ambitious given my slow start of only £12.03 so far this month!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure