Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• Soulie
    Soulie Posts: 391 Forumite
    TomsMom wrote: »
    Keep your PMs flat rather than standing on end. I keep mine in the little clear plastic trays that the cherry tomatoes come in, I can get six lying down in each tray and they then stack inside each other so don't take up much room. I'm not telling you how many trays I've got :D.

Yep, make sure you keep them flat, otherwise one end will dry out lol
    I keep mine {for now} in a nice posh box that had Thornton's choccies in.

That's great Soulie. Is there any way of doing it if you don't have online photo storage? I've tried doing it the "Add a Picture" way which I used for my winner and top 3 buttons but although I can add this one it's static and only shows "I'm a member of MSE" and doesn't blink.

hmmm, I've never had to add an animated graphic to my sidebar before so I don't know if that's the norm or not?
    I do suggest to sign up to photobucket as it is free and easy to use if you wish to.

carmim wrote: »
    Excellent work you clever lady, it worked first time for me! :j

Thank you :)
    13 Projects in 2013 Finished: 5 of 13
    May
    Misson: Complete 20 Stock Cards - 23 of 20
    - DONE! :T
    Read all Unread Books: 20 / 47 :eek: - oops bought 8 more books, 25p each though!
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member #70

• Thanks Soulie - I've put it on my blog also!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • Soulie
    That's great Soulie. Is there any way of doing it if you don't have online photo storage? I've tried doing it the "Add a Picture" way which I used for my winner and top 3 buttons but although I can add this one it's static and only shows "I'm a member of MSE" and doesn't blink.

Just a quickie, but here is a static version of the image if you would prefer to display this than register at photobucket :)
    Or for anyone else who would prefer it!

msestatic.gif
    May
    Read all Unread Books: 20 / 47 :eek: - oops bought 8 more books, 25p each though!

• Soma
    Soma Posts: 699 Forumite
    thanks for the static blinkie Soulie, it's been added to my bl*g
  • Soulie
    Morning all, just out up a card in the usual place.
    And I have turned the 'V' word off, as I didn't realise it was on lol
    May

• artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    dragonllew wrote: »
    some here & here and here I've linked to the freebies on the 2nd too sites but they also have packs you can buy. hth will try and think of some other links for you.

Love the links dragonllew,but I,m a complete computer illiterate:D:D,how on earth do I get to download them,:eek:Thought I could just click and print them out,duh ,:rotfl:I,m so thick its beyond belief.only just found out how to use the printer,havent even tried scanning yet,lol.
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    thanks for the blinkie soulie! it's on my B**g now blinking away!! :)
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    oh dear, after 34 days of no spending I just fell off the stash wagon and spent 10.98 on punches :eek:
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    artydoll wrote: »
    Love the links dragonllew,but I,m a complete computer illiterate:D:D,how on earth do I get to download them,:eek:Thought I could just click and print them out,duh ,:rotfl:I,m so thick its beyond belief.only just found out how to use the printer,havent even tried scanning yet,lol.

Depends which site some of the them you click on the link and it will bring the download box up then you would click save and it will ask you where you want to save it on your computer and on others you need to add them to your shopping basket as if you are going to buy them, you may need to register with the site, then when you go to your basket you have to go to checkout and it will go through like a sale but without charging you anything and then give you a links to download then as above click the download and save to your computer. Hope that makes some sense if it doesn't if you let me know what you want to download I will go through it step by step with you but would need to know where you are downloading it from.
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    oh dear, after 34 days of no spending I just fell off the stash wagon and spent 10.98 on punches :eek:

Oh dear Gemm well you did better than me :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport